The ADB Scholarship 2024 Program (ADB-JSP) is a Fully funded scholarship program funded by the Japan Government. The Asian Development Scholarship funds around 300 students from Asia and Pacific countries to pursue Master’s Degree programs in the universities specified by the ADB located in 9 countries. Yes, the ADB Scholarship is one of the popular scholarships for Asia and Pacific students.
Candidates should not be more than 35 years old, be in good health, with a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with good academic record. The ADB scholarship is for one (1) year with an extension to the second year of study. The maximum duration is two (2) years for masters program. More details and the application process for the ADB Scholarship 2024 is given below.
Details About ADB Scholarship 2024
- Location of Scholarship: Asia and Pacific Countries
- Who can Apply: Students from Asia and Pacific
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- University Deadline: Each University has set itw own deadline for admission
- ADB Scholarship Deadline: Open all Year
Also Read: University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
The Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024 is a Fully funded scholarship by the Japanese Government. It Funds:
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- An allowance for books and instructional materials
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses
Major Fields of Study
Science and Technology
Agriculture, Biological Science, Computer Science, Energy, Engineering, Environment, Forestry, Genetics, and Health.
Economics, Business and Management
Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Commerce, E-Business, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Finance, International Cooperation, and Social Sciences.
Asia Paciﬁc Studies, Development Management, and Development Studies.
Law and Public Policy
International Business Law, International Environmental Law, Policy Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, and Public Policy.
Participating Universities under ADB Scholarship 2024
Who is eligible for ADB-JSP scholarship 2024?
- Be a National of ADB Member country.
- not hold dual citizenship
- have gained admission to an approved master’s course at a Designated Institution.
- hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience
- not be more than 35 years old
- agree to return and work in his/her home country.
Eligible Countries for ADB Scholarship 2024
Students who are national of one of these countries are eligible to apply for the ADB Scholarship.
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
Also Check: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
ADB Scholarship 2024 Deadline
Check the deadline and intake of each university under the Asian Developmetn Bnak Scholarship from the Link: https://www.adb.org/work-with-us/careers/japan-scholarship-program/institutions
How to apply for ADB Japan scholarship 2024?
- The ADB Scholarship 2024 is available in 9 different countries. In each country the ADB Scholarship is available in different countries (list is given below).
- Applicant requests for information and application forms from the chosen partner institution
- Applicants complete the application and documents.
- Applicant sends documents to institution
- The University evaluates the application.
- The University sends shortlist of candidates to ADB.
- ADB reviews application.
- ADB selects scholars and informs institution.
- Institution informs all scholars.