Do you want to study at Chinese 🇨🇳 universities on a Fully funded scholarship in 2024? The ANSO Scholarship 2024 for Young Talents is NOW OPEN. Apply for the ANSO Scholarship 2024 in China. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Chinese Universities. A total of 500 scholarships will be provided for the postgraduate degree programs. The ANSO Scholarship covers all the expenses including Travel Allowance.
The ANSO Scholarship supports 200 Master’s students and 300 Ph.D. students every year to pursue Master, or PhD at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), or institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) around China. More details and the Application Guidelines for the ANSO Scholarship 2024 are given below.
Details About ANSO Scholarship 2024 in China 🇨🇳
- Country: China
- Universities: (USTC), (UCAS)
- No of Scholarships: 500
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 15th February 2024
I would suggest you to check out the list of Some GREAT 😀 Fully Funded Scholarships for 2024 Intake
What is ANSO?
The Alliance of International Science Organizations (referred to as ANSO) is a non-governmental international organization founded in 2018. Founding members include 37 scientific institutions, universities, and international organizations worldwide.
What is USTC?
USTC was the first university Chinese Academy of Sciences in 1958. It is a prominent university now in China and high reputation worldwide.
What is UCAS?
The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) is an innovative university that focuses mainly on graduate education. UCAS has over 50,000 ongoing students, and more than half of them are doctoral students
ANSO Scholarship Benefits 🤑
The main benefits for the ANSO Scholarship holders are:
- Tuition Waiver
- Monthly Stipend
- 6,000 to 7,000 CNY/Months for PhD for up to 48 months
- 3,000 CNY/Month for Masters for up to 36 months
- Health Insurance
- Application Fee waiver
- International Travel Allowance from home country to China.
- Visa Fee, and Residence Permit Allowance.
See !! this is a Fully funded scholarship in China. Everything is covered.
Note: You are NOT allowed to apply for the ANSO Scholarship in both USTC and UCAS simultaneously, otherwise you will be disqualified from admission.
ANSO Scholarship Requirements and Criteria
- Applicant must not hold Chinese citizenship
- Should be proficient in English or Chinese
- For Master Applicants: You should be born after 1st January 1994 (inclusive)
- For PhD Applicants: You should be born after 1st January 1989 (inclusive)
- Applicants should also meet the requirements set by the USTC and UCAS University.
- If you are taking any other scholarship at a Chinese University, then you are not eligible.
ANSO Scholarship Guidelines
The Application guidelines can be obtained from the USTC and UCAS university website portal. I have attached the links below.
ANSO Scholarship 2024 Deadline
The Deadline to submit your application for the ” 2024 ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” to USTC, and to UCAS is 15th February 2024 (Beijing Time)
How to Apply for the ANSO Scholarship?
You have to apply directly at the University portal. File and submit your application in the USTC/UCAS admission system.
Firstly choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application.