Hello Everyone and Big News is here by the Australian Government. The Western Australian government has launched the Australia Construction Visa Subsidy Program 2023. Through this program, they will invite Skilled workers in the construction industry to fill the demand for a skilled workforce. All the applicants will get Support of $10,000 which will cover their Visa Fee, Agent Fees, and Travel costs to Australia.
As I said in my previous post Construction Jobs in Australia in 2023 are the most in-demand occupation. Workers need to build Houses, Roads, Bridges, Towers, Buildings. As well as Engineers needed. The new Construction Visa Subsidy Program (CVSP) is supporting Western Australian construction businesses to hire foreign workers. More details and the application process are given below.
Details About Australia Construction Visa Subsidy Program 2023
- Job Country: Australia
- Program Name: Construction Visa Subsidy Program (CVSP)
- Supported by: Western Australia Government
- WA: Western Australia
- Who can Apply: Everyone with an eligible occupation
The program will provide grant payments of up to $10,000 to Employers in WA to support skilled migration visa pathways for workers and help offset expenses such as
- Migration Agent Fees
- Visa Application Fees
- Relocation Costs
Eligible Work Visas for Construction Visa Subsidy Program (CVSP)
Employers in Western Australia can Sponsor skilled migrants in one of the following visa subclasses:
- 482 Suclass Temporary Skill Shortage Visa
- 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa
- 186 Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass) visa (Permanent Visa)
Read about: Australia Accredited Sponsors for 482 Work Visa Sponsorship (2023)
Eligible Occupation Required for CVSP
Applicants who have completed qualification in one of these fields are eligible to apply for the Job.
It aims to fill construction jobs, as the demand for housing in Western Australia (WA) continues to grow.
There are a variety of construction and building occupations included. From electricians to architects, surveyors, bricklayers, Engineers, and more!
Employers in Western Australia make sure to hire foreign applicants with one of these qualifications.
- Fill out the Online Free Skilled Migrant Employment Register form to connect with the employer.
- The Employer in WA will see your profile and will contact you if they want to.
- Be sponsored by a CVSP employer as a skilled migrant in one of the following visa subclasses – 482, 494, or 186.
- Find a suitable Job in an eligible occupation.
How to be a Part of the Australia Construction Visa Subsidy Program 2023?
If you would like to take up this Free opportunity, and your field is eligible for the CVSP then:
- Complete the Connect with the WA Workforce registration form.
- When your completed registration form is received, WA Migration Services will publish your de-identified details on the Skilled Migrant Employment Register.
- When an employer wishes to connect with you, WA Migration Services will provide the employer with your contact details.
- Once the employer is satisfied and is ready to offer you a Job, you will need to apply for the appropriate Visa that is eligible under CVSP such as a Subclass Visa (482, 186, 494).
How to Find Jobs in Western Australia
SEEK is the most popular Portal to find Jobs in Australia. It is an authentic website. I have given the link to the SEEK website to Find Jobs in Western Australia.
You can also write keywords like “482 Visa, 186 Visa, 494”. It will list Visa Sponsorship Jobs. I have attached a Screenshot as an example from the Seek Website.
Australia 476 Work Visa 2023 (Without Job)
I want to give you people a piece of additional information. The Australia 476 Work Visa is without a Job offer, work experience, or proof of funds.
You can also apply for this Visa because many Engineering Fields are supported under the 476 Subclass Visa. This Visa allows you to stay for 18 Months in Australia.
Through a 476 Work Visa, you can later on move to Western Australia to work in Construction Related Jobs.
Civil engineer, Structural engineer, Civil engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technician, and Building and engineering technician are the Fields that are eligible for both the Australia Construction Visa Subsidy Program, as well as Australia 476 Subclass Visa.