The Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships are for candidates from low and middle-income countries to conduct research at a university in the UK for 12 months. The Commonwealth Split Site PhD Scholarships 2024 are Fully funded. All the expenses will be covered. To Apply for the scholarship an applicant must be a citizen of an Eligible Commonwealth country or granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country.
Applicants must apply online using the CSC online application system. You will get a Commonwealth Split Site scholarship in these UK Universities. Applicants can expect an outcome of application by July 2024. And the scholarship in the UK will begin in September/October 2024. More details about the Commonwealth Split Site PhD Scholarships 2024/25 are given below.
Details About the Scholarship
- Name: Commonwealth Split Site PhD Scholarships
- Country: UK
- Degree Level: Research (PhD)
- Duration: 12 Months
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th December 2023
- Outcome of Scholarship: July 2024
- Study Begins: September 2024
Approved Airfare from the scholar’s Home country to the UK and then Return from the UK to the home country.
- Approved tuition fees: full fees are covered
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,347 per month,
- or £1,652 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at current levels).
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable.
- Study-related travel grant within the UK or overseas.
- If a scholar is widowed, divorced, or a single parent, a child allowance of £576.61 per month for the first child, and £143 per month for the second.
Be a Citizen of an Eligible commonwealth country or granted a refugee status.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- You must be registered as a Ph.D. in an eligible Commonwealth country by the time the scholarship starts in September 2024
- Be available to start academic study in the UK in September 2024.
- Provide all supported documents.
Please Check the following Links:
- Proof of citizenship
- Full transcripts detailing all higher education qualifications
- References from at least two individuals, in PDF format
- A supporting statement, in PDF format from a proposed supervisor in the UK from the institution named on the application form
- A supporting statement, in PDF, from the current supervisor at the home university.
Please check the link below:
Scholarships are tenable for 12 months of study at any approved UK university. For the full list, see here: https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/uk-universities
How to Apply for the Commonwealth Split Site PhD Scholarships 2024/25?
Applications to the CSC must be made using the CSC’s online application system. Please read the official call document below.