The best Job in the world. Imagine you wake up in Singapore, exploring Bangkok, and trying the Food of Malaysia. This is only possible with the Emirates. Apply for the Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs in 2023 and work in the Air. Yes, Cabin Crew are available in the planes and is ready to help passengers and give them meals, Water. Emirates airline announces open days dates for cabin crew recruitment. To see the recruitment dates visit the Emirates website.
The Cabin Crew member in the emirates Earns AED 10,170 (The basic Salary). Emirates also provides Free Cost Accommodation Furnished Apartment, Free Transport, Annual Leaves, Free Meals, and Allowances for meals during the Flight. Emirates represents the world’s largest and best airline in the world. Love this Job? Read below.
Benefits of Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs in 2023
Starting Salary & Flying Pay:
- Basic salary AED 4,430 / month
- Flying Pay AED 63.75 / hour based on avg. 80-100 hours/month
- Average Total Pay AED 10,170 / month (~USD 2,770, EUR 2,710, or GBP 2,280)
Layover Expenses: Emirates provides Free Meal allowances for night stops. The company provides hotel accommodation and transport to and from the airport.
Accommodation: Live in Dubai: All Emirates Cabin Crew Staff will Live in Dubai. So, This means you’ll earn a tax-free salary. Furnished accommodation is provided free of charge, including utilities -water, and electricity.
Transportation: Transportation is provided by the company to/from work and to/from Training College.
Cabin Crew Uniform: Provided by the company free of charge, incl. dry-cleaning in designated outlets in Dubai.
Leaves & Travel Leaves: 30 calendar days of leave per year. One firm free annual leave ticket is provided to your country of origin.
Eligibility Criteria for the Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs
To be considered for Emirates cabin crew you’ll need to be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are an advantage)
- A natural team player with a personality that shines
- At least 160cm tall and able to reach 212cm high
- Able to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements.
- At least 1 year of hospitality or customer service experience
- A minimum of high school (Grade 12) education
- No visible tattoos while in Emirates cabin crew uniform
Initial Job Contract
According to the UAE Govt Rule, the contract is a three-year.
Can you bring your family?
Yes. Family members can stay in your apartment in accordance with the Emirates accommodation regulations.
Benefits of Cabin Crew Jobs
- You will have the opportunity to travel around the world.
- Meet new people from all over the globe
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits
Cabin Crew Job Duties
The job duties of an Emirates cabin crew member include:
- Welcome and assist passengers on board
- Prepare the aircraft for departure
- Provide customer service
- Serve meals and beverages
- Demonstrate safety procedures
- Maintain order and safety
- Administer first aid
- Prepare the aircraft for arrival
After you apply online and if you have been selected for the interview the Emirates team will email you about the interview location, date, and time.
Only selected participants will be able to Join the Emirates recruitment drive.