The ETH Student Summer Research Fellowship 2024 (SSRF) is a Fully funded fellowship at Zurich University, Switzerland that offers Undergraduate, and Graduate students to obtain research experience during the summer months. The ETH fellowship is offered by the Computer Science Department of Zurich University.
The Fellowship runs for two summer months and is open to all students worldwide. The program begins on July 1st and ends on August 31st. The ETH Summer Fellowship will Pay for your Air Tickets, and arrange accommodation, and Visa expenses will be covered. More details about the ETH Student Summer Research Fellowship 2024 are given below.
About the ETH Summer Student Fellowship
- Country: Switzerland
- University: ETH Zurich University
- Duration: Two Months
- Deadline: 15th December 2023
The Fellowship covers:
- Housing and living costs. Fellows will receive CHF 1.750 to cover housing and living expenses
- Travel and visa expenses will be covered as well.
- Students can claim the travel costs against receipts at the beginning of the program.
The ETH Summer Fellowship 2024 will run for two months from July 1st and ends on August 31st.
- Open to all students worldwide.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor, or Master’s degree program in computer science or a closely related field (e.g., electrical engineering, mathematics, physics.
- You will have completed two years of study (for Bachelors)
- Although formal evidence of language proficiency is not required.
How to Prepare Your Application
In the online application, you have to upload several documents:
- Your CV. It should be in Europass CV format
- Official academic transcript from your home university.
- If you are in the first semester of a master’s program, and your result of the first semester is not yet available then please indicate your final bachelor’s degree GPA.
- Letter of motivation/personal statement (max 1 page)
- Do not upload password-protected PDFs.
- Do not apply at the last minute.
How to Apply for the ETH Student Research Fellowship 2024?
You have to apply online via the SiROP online application portal. The Link to the official website is given below.