Are You Looking to Work in Farming & Agriculture in Canada? I am going to tell you about the LMIA Approved Farm Worker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners in 2023. Canadian and International candidates can apply for Farm worker Jobs in various locations of Canada through the Agriculture Worker Program under an Agriculture Stream. The National Occupational Classification (NOC) for the Farm worker is 85100.
From finding a Farm worker Job to a work permit I will cover everything in this post that is needed. Framing is one of the most demanded Jobs in Canada. The candidates can apply for this Job with secondary education. This Job does not require previous work experience. Also, the Language can be English, Urdu, Punjabi, etc. All Jobs are verified and approved. More details about the Farm Worker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners in 2023 are given below.
Key Points About Farm Worker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners in 2023
- Job Country: Canada
- Job Type: Farm Worker
- Who can Apply: Canadians and International Candidates from any country
- LMIA: Yes Positive LMIA Approved
- Visa Type: Agriculture Worker
- Duration of Stay: 2-3 Years
- Eligible NOC Codes: 80020, 80021, 82030, 82031, 84120, 85100, 85101 and 85103
- Required Education: Secondary or Higher
- Employement Type: Permanent
Canada Agriculture Worker Program: Agriculture Stream
This Agriculture stream allows employers and farming owners in Canada to hire a temporary foreign worker from any country.
- Duration of Stay: Employment duration of up to 2 years.
- Read More about this Agriculture Stream
- 85100 Occupation Code for Farmworkers can apply in Agriculture Stream.
Eligible Occupations Under Agriculture Stream
- 80020: Managers in Agriculture
- 80021: Managers in Horticulture
- 82030: Agriculture and Farm Supervisors
- 82031: Ground Maintenance
- 84120: Machinery Operators
- 85100: Livestock Labourers
- 85101: Harvesting (Vegetables, Fruit Picker)
- 85103: Nursery
List of Farm Worker Jobs with LMIA Approved 2023
All of these Jobs that are given below are verified. These employers can hire a Foreign worker.
- Step 1: Visit the Website https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/findajob/foreign-candidates
- Step 2: Click on the Advanced.
- Step 3: Scroll down the page and at the End Select the Option “Canadians and international candidates“
- Step 4: Scroll up again and in the Job title Write “85100”, or any other eligible code given above. All of these are verified.
- Step 5: Press Enter and click on View Results. This will list all types of Farm Worker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners in 2023.
- Step 6: Open any Post, read their description, and apply online.
Benefits for Farm Workers
- The Hourly Wage Starts from $16.00 to $22/hour
- Staff accommodation provided
- Relocation costs are covered by an employer
- Some Employers in Canada will train you also.
- No Higher Education or qualification. You can apply with Diploma or Secondary Education.
- Candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit can apply.
According to the Agriculture Stream Program Requirements, the employer will cover these costs for the employee:
- Transportation: Employers must arrange and pay for the round-trip transportation of the TFW. Transportation includes travel to and from their place of work in Canada and their country of residence.
- Housing: Employers must provide TFWs with adequate, suitable, and affordable housing.
- Health insurance: Health Insurance should also be covered by employers.
How to Apply for the Work Permit
The first step is to apply for the Job and get an approved offer letter. After successfully receiving a Job offer your employer will help you with the application process.
Once you both are agreed and have all the documents you need to apply for a work permit.