The Greece 🇬🇷 Digital Nomad Visa was launched in September 2021. The Greek Nomadic visa allows Non-European Nationals to work and live in Greece with No Job offer ❌ from a Greek employer. Greece is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe. According to the reports 1,693 digital nomad visas were granted in Greece. If you are a Nomad, get to know about the Greece Digital Nomad Visa 2023.
The Greece Digital Nomad Visa is valid for one year and it can be renewable. Greece has beautiful islands, beautiful beaches, and tasty cuisine. The great benefit of a Greece Nomad Visa is that you will be allowed to travel to other Schengen Countries of Europe and more. Greece is a very welcoming country. More details about the Process and the requirements for the Greece Digital Nomad Visa 2023 are given below.
Quick Overview of the Greece Digital Nomad Visa 2023 🇬🇷
- Country Name: Greece
- Visa Length: One year
- Possible to extend? Yes
- Who can apply: Non-EU citizen
What you can do on a Greece Digital Nomad Visa?
With the Greece Digital Nomad Visa, you can work remotely for any employer, or company registered outside of Greece.
You are self-employed, and can work remotely through digital technologies you can apply.
This visa is also known as the Greek digital nomad visa or the Greece nomadic visa.
Requirements for Greece Digital Nomad Visa 2023
The main requirements to qualify for the Greece Nomad Visa in 2023:
- You must be a non-EU citizen.
- You must prove that you are a digital nomad.
- If working for a company remotely then you must provide a valid contract.
Income Requirements for Greece Digital Nomad Visa in 2023
- As of October 2023: You must have a monthly salary of at least €3,500.
- If you are coming with your spouse and one dependent then you must show you can earn €4,830€/month.
Who are Digital Nomads and who are Remote Workers?
Remote workers are people who work remotely from anywhere in the world. They typically have a job with a company that allows them to work from home, or they may be freelancers or contractors.
Examples of Digital Nomads:
- Working remotely for a Company.
- Freelancer, Youtuber, Blogger
- Travel Bloggers
- Freelance Writers
Greece Digital Nomad Visa Validity
Valid for one year. You can renew it later once it is near to expiration.
Greek Digital Nomad Visa Cost
The Greece Digital Nomad Visa price is:
- €75 application fee.
- €150 administration fee.
It can take up to 10 days or one month to process your application.
Required Documents for Greece Digital Nomad Visa
- A valid passport is required.
- Application form for Nomad Visa
- A cover letter describing the purpose of your travel
- Proof of employment, remote worker.
- Proof of income
- A clean criminal record
- Proof of accommodation in Greece
- Proof of health insurance
- A return flight ticket
- A medical certificate
How to Apply for the Greece Digital Nomad Visa 2023?
- First, make sure that you meet the income requirements and prepare all the documents.
- Then set an appointment with the Greek consulate in your home country. You can do it from this link https://www.mfa.gr/missionsabroad/en/
- All application forms and visa services can be obtained from the above link.
- It is best to contact the Greece embassy in your country for updated information.
- Submit your digital nomad visa application, attend an interview
- Wait for the response.
For Greece Work Visa read: Greece Work Visa Process 2023
Get a Residence Permit for a Nomad Visa
When you enter Greece with a digital nomad visa, you have to register for a residency permit at the nearest Aliens and Immigration.
Can Your Family Members Join You?
Yes, you can bring your family members on a Greece Digital Nomad Visa. This includes:
- Your children who are under the age of 18.
Tax Information for Greece Nomads?
For tax information please read the Law 4825/2021 for the Greece digital nomad.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum salary for a Greek digital nomad visa?
Which is the easiest visa for a digital nomad?
According to me, the easiest nomad visa is the one that has fewer income requirements monthly. You can search on the Internet about Lower income requirements for Digital Nomad Visas
Which EU countries offer digital nomad visas?
Many EU Countries have a Digital Nomad Visa as well as a freelance Visa.