The KAIST University in South Korea has announced the online applications for Graduate admissions. Apply for the KAIST University Scholarship for the spring 2024 intake. The KAIST International Graduate program offers Master’s and Ph.D. degree scholarships. Students from all around the world can apply for the KAIST Graduate Scholarship Program. It is located in Daejeon, South Korea.
KAIST is a very popular university among international students. The scholarship helps students and covers all the expenses. The scholarship duration for Master’s Degree is 2 Years while it is 4 Years for a Ph.D. degree depending on the degree. The step-by-step application guide for the KAIST International Graduate scholarship for spring 2024 is given below.
Details About KAIST University Scholarship [Spring 2024]
- Host Country: South Korea
- University Name: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Who can Apply: For Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 14th September 2023
KAIST University offers various types of scholarship programs. All the KAIST graduate degree programs are supported by KAIST Scholarship, and (KGPS).
Benefits of the KAIST University Scholarship
- Total Tuition Fee Exemption for 4 semesters for Master’s degree candidates, 10 for Master’s-Ph.D. integrated degree candidates and 8 semesters for Ph.D. degree candidates.
- Monthly Stipend Guarantee: KRW 350,000 for Master’s programs and KRW 400,000 for Ph.D. programs
- Monthly National Health Insurance Premium
- Many students do part-time jobs here in South Korea for Fun, time pass, and for making more money.
Benefits of KAIST Global Presidential Scholarship (KGPS)
- Full Tuition Grant: 4 semesters
- Monthly Stipend Guarantee: KRW 1,000,000 for 4 semesters
Degrees and Programs Offered for the 2024 Spring Admission
- Natural Science
- Life Science and Bioengineering
- Liberal Arts and Convergence Science
- Business (Daejeon Campus)
- Business (Seoul Campus)
- Only international students can apply who do not hold Korean citizenship.
- You need to show bachelor’s Degree proof if using it for the Master’s or master Ph.D. degree program application.
- You need to show Master’s degree proof if using for the Ph.D. degree program application.
- Over 80 to 90% of lectures are offered in English.
- English Language Proficiency Required Grades:
- TOEFL iBT: 83
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEIC: 720
- TEPS: 326
Request for English Proficiency Waiver
You are able to submit a request for English Test proof waiver if you meet one of the following conditions:
If you are from these countries OR have completed your previous education from these countries then you do not need to provide an EPT score.
- Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, U.K., U.S.A.
You do not need to provide an EPT score if you hold citizenship of the following countries AND have completed an academic qualification from these countries.
- Botswana, Cameroon, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Federated States of Micronesia, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Republic of South Africa, Sudan, Republic of South Sudan, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Important Dates to Remember
- Online Application: August 24th, 10 A.M. – September 14th, 2023 5 P.M. 2023
- Application Material Submission Deadline: September 25th, 6 P.M. 2023
A hard copy of the online application printout and all the required materials must arrive at the KAIST office by September 25, 2023. The Postal Address of Our Office for the Application Material Submission
Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
#110, 1st Floor, E16‐1 B/D,
Daehakro 291, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141,
Republic of Korea