The Deanship of King Abdulaziz University is pleased to announce the Scholarships for international students. International Non-Saudi students can apply for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2024. Both Masters and Ph.D. programs are available. The Scholarship is Fully Funded and covers all the expenses for the full duration.
The King Abdulaziz accepts both male and female students from outside Saudi Arabia. KAU is one of the largest universities in the Arab world, with over 22 colleges. There is no application fee charged. It offers a wide range of Master’s and PhD degree programs. More details about the King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2024 are given below.
Details About King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2024
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University Name: King Abdulaziz
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 28th December 2023
KAU Scholarship Benefits
- A monthly stipend
- A preparation allowance when coming for the first time.
- Free Health care
- Providing accommodation, scientific, cultural, and social care
- The Central Library and facilities.
- Subsidized meals
- An allowance for printing the thesis.
- An allowance for shipping books (when graduated).
- Two-way ticket annually.
- The opportunity to upgrade the scholarship for distinguished students who have obtained a master’s degree to a doctorate.
Also Check: King Fahd University Scholarship 2024
List of Masters, and PhD
Here is a List of degree programs for international students:
Admission Requirements for international students
- The applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university.
- Graduation certificates & transcripts have to be certified by the Saudi Embassy.
- The Applicant’s age does not exceed (40) years for a Ph.D. and (35) years for Masters.
- Have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
English Language Requirements
For applicants whose first language is not English:
IELTS Exception: students graduating from American, British, Canadian, and Australian universities are exempted from the above tests.
How to Apply for the KAU Scholarship 2024?
The applicant should submit the online application. For more detailed information, please read the instructions, admission requirements, required documents, transcripts, and more for your program choices before beginning your application.