In this post, I am going to list out the names of the Countries that Offer Job Seeker Visas in 2023. As the name suggests: The Job Seeker Visa is a type of Job Search Visa that allows individuals from all countries to apply for this Visa without a Job offer. It helps job seekers to come to the country for a designated period and search for employment. Job Seeker Visa is available in many countries.
If you are looking to move to a new country but don’t have a Job offer a job seeker visa may be the perfect option for you. Usually, this Visa is issued for one year. This can be a great way to explore your options and find the perfect job for you. Governments of different countries have launched the Job Seeker visa. More details are below.
List of Countries that Offer Job Seeker Visas in 2023
The list of the countries that offer a Job Seeker visa are:
- United Arab Emirates
Is a Job Offer Required for a Job Seeker Visa?
Absolutely NOT. The Job seeker Visa is a temporary Visa. For this Visa, you don’t need to have a Job offer. You can apply for this Visa without Job.
1) Germany Job Seeker Visa
The German Parliament also launched Germany Opportunity Card for Job Seekers. It allows you to stay for one year, but it requires basic knowledge of the German Language.
2) Austria Job Seeker Visa
3) UAE Job Seeker Visa
- Job offer Required: No
- Stay Duration:60, 90, or 120 days
- Visa Cost:
- 60-day visa will cost: AED 555.75
- 90-day visa will cost: AED 685.75
- 120-day visa will cost: AED 815.75
- Selection Method: Must hold a bachelor’s degree
- Link: UAE Job Seeker Visa 2023
4) Portugal Job Seeker Visa
Portugal Job Seeker Visa is one of the Popular Visa. It has a lot to offer. You can also read about the Portugal Digital Nomad Visa 2023.
5) Sweden Job Seeker Visa
- Job offer Required: No
- Stay Duration: 9 Months
- Visa Cost: €190
- Selection Method: You must be educated and have an advanced degree such as (a master’s degree, Ph.D., or advanced vocational degree/professional degree).
- Link: Sweden Job Seeker Visa 2023
6) Slovenia Job Seeker Visa (Type D Visa)
Other Countries that are offering Similar Visa to Job Seeker Visa
1) Canada Nomad Visa
Recently the Govt of Canada has launched a Digital Nomad Visa for remote workers, and freelancers. This will allow them to come to Canada for six months.
During these six months if they can find a physical Job in Canada they can stay for two more years in Canada.
2) Australia 476 Subclass Visa
- Visa type: Subclass 476 Work Visa
- Who can apply: Anyone with Engineering Qualifications.
- Work Experience: Not Required
- Job offer Required: Not Required
- Proof of Funds: Not Required
- Stay Duration: up to 18 Months
- Visa Cost: 425 AUD
- Link: Australia 476 Work Visa in 2023