Over the past few years, Lithuania has become a more popular destination for international foreign workers with a Visa success rate of 98%. Lithuania warmly welcomes nationals of non-EU countries in all sectors. In this post, I will describe in detail the Lithuania Seasonal Work Visa Process 2023. As a non-EU national, you can apply for the Lithuania seasonal work visa and can work for 6 months in a year.
In order to attract highly qualified professionals in other fields, the Government of Lithuania is giving an arrival allowance of EUR 3,444 for Relocating. Very small European country with a total population of 2.801 million people (as of 2021). Many Job opportunities for Foreign workers. More details, and requirements of the Lithuania Seasonal Work Visa 2023 are given below.
Details About Lithuania Seasonal Work Visa Process 2023
- Job Country: Lithuania
- Work Permit Type: Seasonal Work Permit
- Visa Type: National Long-Term Visa (D Visa)
- Who can Apply: Non-EU Nationals
Who can apply for the Lithuania Seasonal Work Visa?
Non-European Nationals can apply for the Lithuania Seasonal Work Visa. People from the EU/EEA area do not need any work permit to work in Lithuania.
According to the Immigration Official Website, more than 21 thousand foreigners came to Lithuania. In the summer of 2022, 145 118 foreigners lived in Lithuania.
What You Need for the Lithuania Seasonal Work Visa?
- Work Permit
- National Long-Term Visa (For more than 90 Days)
Work permits allow a foreigner to apply for a national work visa for Lithuania. National Visa allows foreigners to travel to Lithuania.
Work Permit for Lithuania Seasonal Work
This Part will be done by the Employer for whom you will work. Your future employer may apply for your seasonal work permit at the same local Employment Service Office.
Once the work permit has been granted, your future employer must sign the employment contract with you.
Get a Work Permit in 7 Days
The Lithuania Work Permit application will be processed and the permit will be issued within 7 working days.
Apply for the Lithuania Visa (National Long Term D Visa)
Now your work permit has been issued, you are ready to apply for the National Long-Term Visa for Lithuania which is issued by a Lithuanian embassy or consulate.
The List of the Lithuanian Embassies can be found here. This Visa is for those who are going to stay for more than 90 days. A national long-term visa will be issued to you within 15 days.
Duration of Lithuania Seasonal Work Permit
The Seasonal work permits are granted for a maximum of 6 months. National long-term visas are granted for the time of validity of the seasonal work permit.
Lithuania Seasonal Work Visa Cost
- Work Permit Fee: €120
- National Long Term (D) Visa Fee: €140
I have made a detailed post on the Lithuania Work Visa Process 2023.
Lithuania Seasonal Work Visa Requirements
- You have to Find a Job and secure your employment. (Job sites given below)
- Your employer will apply for a work permit for you.
- On the basis of your Work permit, you will apply for the National Long-Term Visa
- A valid travel document is needed such as Passport.
- A photo
- The number of mediation letter that was electronically filled in and submitted by your employer
- A seasonal work permit or a letter from the local Employment Service Office confirming that an application for issuance of a new seasonal work permit is submitted.
- Sufficient financial resources
- A document confirming health insurance (insurance sum of 30 000 Eur)
Lithuania Work Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Lithuania’s most popular job sites:
Lithuania Employment Agencies
These employment agencies cooperate with large companies in Lithuania:
Useful Links for Lithuania Seasonal Work Visa
EU Commission Website on Lithuania Seasonal Worker: https://immigration-portal.ec.europa.eu/lithuania-seasonal-worker_en
More Seasonal Work Visas in Europe: