In simple words, nannies are known as caretakers. Nannys are the ones who take care of children under 18 years of age. Basically, they are the caregivers for children. So, today I will tell you the list of the Nanny Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023. If you have been offered a Nanny Sponsorship Job you will apply for the Temporary Foreign Worker Program. There is no specific nanny visa.
Families in Canada can hire a foreign caregiver to provide care to children in a private residence. This includes childcare providers, live-in caregivers, nanny. Nanny Jobs are in high demand because parents go to work and the children are left alone at home so nannies look after them. More details and the list of the Nanny Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023 are given below.
Details About Nanny Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023
- Job Country: Canada
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Job Type: Caregivers, Nanny
General Responsibilities of Nanny
- Bathing, and changing diapers
- Playing with and educating children
- Helping children with homework and other activities
- Putting children to bed
- Keeping the children’s playroom and other living spaces clean and safe
- Preparing meals and snacks for the children
- Running errands and doing other household chores
- Able to make meals
- The requirements vary by the employer who is offering a Job.
- Each employer has its own requirements and conditions.
Who can Apply?
Canadian and International candidates living outside Canada can apply.
List of Nanny Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023
Canadian Job Bank
The Canadian Job Bank is another popular website managed by the Canadian Government. Use the NOC Code (44100). It is the Code for Nanny Jobs for foreign workers.
All Jobs will be listed and you can also apply there. Visit (Canada Job Bank).
Your employer will help and guide to about the Visa Process if you have successfully secured a Job. Read more about the Visa Process here.
If you are looking for more Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada then kindly read our post on LMIA Approved Jobs in Canada 2023.
If you are a seasonal work then read Canada Seasonal Work Visa Process 2023.