Looking for a scholarship opportunity to study in China? Look no further. The NPU President Scholarship 2024 is a prestigious Fully funded scholarship program at the Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU) in Xi’an, China. The NPU Scholarship is open to all international students from all countries. The Scholarship is available in three different levels. International students can get NPU scholarships for undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral studies.
NPU President Scholarship applicants can apply to all majors offered for international students. The NPU Scholarship offers exemptions from tuition fees, providing monthly living allowances, and accommodation. The NPU President scholarship is divided into three levels. The first level, second level, and third level. More information about the NPU President Scholarship 2024 is given below.
About the NPU Scholarship Program 2024 for International Students
- University: Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Host Country: China
- Study Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD
Bachelor’s 4 years, Master’s 3 years, PhD 4 years.
Also Check: ANSO Scholarship 2024 in China (500 Fully Funded Scholarships)
The NPU President Scholarship is divided into three levels:
- First Level Winners: Exemption from tuition fees, accommodation fees, and living allowances are provided.
- Second Level Winners: Exempt from tuition fees.
- Third Level Winners: Exempt from a 50% tuition fee.
- Undergraduate: 1500RMB/month*12months
- Master: 2000RMB/month*12months
- PhD: 3500RMB/month
Also Check: Commonwealth Split Site PhD Scholarships 2024/25 (Fully Funded)
- First Level: November 15, 2023, to February 15, 2024
- Second Level: February 16, 2024, to March 15, 2024
- The third Level: March 16, 2024, to April 15, 2024
- Fourth Level: April 16, 2024, to May 15, 2024
Masters & PhD application:
- First Level: November 15, 2023 – January 15, 2024
- Second Level: January 16, 2024 – February 15, 2024
- Third Level: February 16, 2024 – March 15, 2024
- Fourth Level: March 16, 2024 – April 15, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for the NPU President Scholarship 2024
- Applicants should have Good Physical and mental health.
- Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports.
- Participants applying for an undergraduate program must hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 25 before September 1st, 2024.
- Participants applying for the Master’s program admissions should hold a bachelor’s degree certificate and be under the age of 30 before September 1st, 2024.
- Participants applying for the PhD program admissions should hold a Master’s degree certificate and be under the age of 35 before September 1st, 2024.
Also Check: King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
Applicants should have Chinese or English Language proficiency that meets the requirements.
|Chinese||HSK Level 5 (180 or above)|
|English||IELTS Academic Test overall 6.0 or above (no less than 5.5 in each element)
TOEFL 80 or above (My best Scores, iBT home edition, Essentials, DI code C317 are accepted)
Duolingo English Test (115 or above)
Cambridge International Advanced LEVEL English course–A
Cambridge Main Suite Examinations
（FCE≥169 or CAE≥180 or CPE）
Required Documents (For Bachelors Degree)
- A copy of the personal information page of your valid passport.
- A copy of the high school diploma (or graduation certificate) and all transcripts.
- Self-introduction (template).
- Chinese or English language certificate.
- Non-criminal record (valid for five months).
- Officially certified awards, and scientific research achievements (if any).
- Copy of “Physical Examination Form for Foreigners” (valid for six months);
- As of September 1st, 2024, Guardian’s Commitment Letter and Guardian Guarantee Letter for minor applicants under the age of 18 (template).
- Bank Statement.
- Other supplementary materials are required.
Required Documents (For Masters, and PhD)
- Personal information page of valid passport (copy)
- Undergraduate diploma copy
- Transcripts of previous degree (s).
- Any international standardized test scores such as the GRE, GMAT
- Two recommendation letters from professors, associate professors, or level above
- Study and research plan in China (template)
- Chinese/English language certificate
- Non-criminal record (valid for six months).
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor
- Awards or scientific research achievements (if any)
- Physical Examination Form for Foreigners copy (valid for six months)
- Bank statement
- Other supplementary materials required
- Art or design portfolio (Architecture or design majors applicants)
Also Check: ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2024 (EPOS Scholarship)
How to Apply for the NPU Scholarship?
Applicants have to apply online and pay the application fee of 600RMB. The application will not be accepted without a fee. Applicants can read the Application Guide for International Students: