The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2024 is a two year master degree scholarship program at an ACU member university in a low or middle income commonwealth country. This means that the eligible applicants will complete their degree program in another country. The (QECS 2024) is a Fully funded scholarship and hence it will cover all the expenses for the full duration of the program.
The Scholarship runs in two cycles. Cycle 1 opens in November/December and cycle 2 opens in March/April. You only need to submit one application but you are welcome to apply again if you are interested to study in another country. Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply. More details are given below.
About Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2024 – Remembering the Queen
- Scholarship by: Queen Elizabeth
- Degree Level: Master (Two year)
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th January 2024
The Scholarship covers:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to host country
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research Support Grant (on request only; subject to approval)
Also Read: Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024/25
Participating Country and Universities Name for QECS 2024
The following universities are participating under a QECS 2024.
- Bangladesh: University of Dhaka
- Eswatini: University of Eswatini
- Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago: The University of the West Indies
- Kenya: Technical University of Kenya
- Malaysia: Universiti Putra Malaysia, University of Malaya
- Pakistan: COMSATS University Islamabad
- Tanzania: State University of Zanzibar (SUZA)
- Uganda: Makerere University
The application consists of:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- Course at host university details
- Statements (Read about the type of statements required by QECS here)
- Upload supporting documents (including references)
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
- An applicant from a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have attained a minimum of 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level to be eligible to apply.
- You must have already completed your undergraduate degree. Final year students are not eligible.
- Funds are only available for two years.
- The QECS awards are for full-time study only.
Read FAQs about QECS.
Also Read: King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2024
How to Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2024?
Look through the list of countries and universities hosting scholarships in this cycle. Visit the relevant university website for more information on your chosen course using the links included below.
Complete and submit a QECS application for your chosen university/course by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. Submit an application to your chosen university for admission to your chosen course.