RIPS is a 9-week Fully funded internship in the United States for international students. The applications for the RIPS Summer Internship 2024 are now open. This is an exceptional opportunity for worldwide talented undergraduate students and recent graduates (except U.S. Citizens) to work in teams on real-world research projects. The full form of RIPS is Research in Industrial Projects for Students.
The location of the internship is Los Angeles, California 90095, United States. The RIPS-LA Internship runs from June 24 – August 23, 2024. Each student team will be assigned a mentor. Will research the problem and present the results, both orally and in writing, at the end of the program. All the expenses will be covered. Want to stay connected with us? Please join our WhatsApp Groups. More details about the US RIPS Summer Internship Program 2024 are given below.
About RIPS Summer Internship in USA 2024
- Country: USA
- Internship Location: UCLA campus, Los Angeles,
- Internship Dates: June 24 – August 23, 2024
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th February 2024
Also Check: LPI Summer Internship 2024, USA (Fully Funded)
- Stipend of $4,200
- Travel allowance
- Housing and meals on campus
- Site visit with sponsors (subject to confirmation)
- Limited partial support for future travel to select conferences
- Graduating seniors are eligible.
- Visa sponsorship for selected international students.
Also Check: NIG Internship 2024 in Japan (Fully Funded)
RIPS Internship Areas
Subject Areas: mathematics, statistics, computer science
Eligibility Criteria for the RIPS Summer Internship
- International Students can apply for the RIPS-LA internship.
- Undergraduate students are eligible.
- Recent graduates who have received their degree no earlier than December 2023 may apply for RIPS 2024.
- U.S. Citizens are not eligible.
- Foreign students (studying in the US or abroad) are eligible
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates from around the world are eligible for the program.
- Candidates must be undergraduate students or recent graduates.
Only U.S. citizens and permanent residents are eligible for RIPS-Singapore Internship. For more information: see the RIPS-Singapore web page.
- Two reference letters (to be submitted online)
Also, Check our Internship Category.
How to Apply for the RIPS internship?
The applicants have to apply online through the official website.
- Please apply at the following link: https://www.mathprograms.org/db/programs/1532
- All required fields should be properly filled up.
- The applicants will receive the submission notification after the successful completion of the application form.