The UK has been always in demand for candidates looking for Work, and study. In this post, I will tell you about the different types of UK Work Visas in 2023 with and without a Job offer. Additionally, there are many UK Companies that Sponsor work visas. The thing is to apply for the right Visa. The UK Work Visa can be applied online. Many of these work visas can be renewed indefinitely.
There are several types of UK work visas available, each with its own eligibility requirements and benefits. I have covered everything in this post. The Visa Cost, its requirements, and who can apply. The List of the most common types of UK work visas is given below.
Types of UK Work Visas in 2023
Some of the well-known Work Visas for the UK are:
Popular Work Visas
- Skilled Worker visa
- Health and Care Worker visa
UK Work Visas Without Job Offer
These Visas do not need a Job offer from the UK.
- British National (Overseas) visa
- Graduate visa
- Youth Mobility Scheme visa
- India Young Professionals Scheme visa
- Apply for the Global Talent visa
- UK Ancestry visa
- High Potential Individual (HPI) visa
Temporary Work Visas
- Seasonal Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Government Authorised Exchange Visa (Temporary Work)
- Creative Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Religious Worker visa (Temporary Work)
- Charity Worker visa (Temporary Work)
Other UK Work Permits
- International Sportsperson visa
- Minister of Religion visa (T2)
- Scale-up Worker visa
- International Agreement visa (Temporary Work)
1) UK Skilled Worker Visa
The Skilled worker Visa is the most common visa previously known as the Tier 2 Visa. This Visa is generally for qualified applicants who have been offered a Job in a UK Company from a UK Employer.
2) UK Health and Care Worker visa
The UK health and Care Worker Visa is the most in-demand visa. Health and Care has been added to the list of shortage of occupation. Care workers earn a minimum of 20,000 to 40,000 pounds/month. It is the most in-demand profession.
- Visa Type: Health and Care Worker Visa
- Stay Duration: 5 Years, renewable
- up to 3 years: £247 per person
- more than 3 years: £479 per person
- Application Process: UK Health and Care Worker Visa 2023
3) UK Work Visas Without Job Offer
All of these Visas do not require a Job offer from the UK Employer. Click on each link and check the requirements, cost, and application process.
4) Seasonal Worker visa (Temporary Work)
The UK Seasonal work Visa is a temporary visa that allows people to work in Agriculture, and horticulture sectors such as Fruit Picking, Packing, Vegetables, and flowers for up to 6 Months
- Stay Duration: 6 Months
- Visa Type: Seasonal Worker Visa
- Previous Experience: No
- Education: Basic
- Visa Cost: £259
- Application Process: UK Seasonal Work Visa 2023
5) Creative Work Visa
The UK Creative work visa allows one to work in the creative industries, for example, as an actor, dancer, musician, or film crew member.
6) UK Charity Work Visa
This Visa allows individuals who want to do unpaid voluntary work for a charity. You can stay for one year.
7) Government Authorized Exchange visa
This visa allows you to come to the UK for an internship, training, research program, or work experience.
Other work visas and permits
UK Work Visa Requirements
You can not get a UK Work Visa without a Certificate of sponsorship or without a Job offer for these Visas:
- UK Skilled Worker visa
- UK Health and Care Worker Visa
- Seasonal Worker visa
- Scale Up Visa
- International Sportsperson visa
- Minister of Religion visa
- Senior or Specialist Worker visa
- Expansion Worker visa
- Service Supplier visa
- Secondment Worker visa
- Creative Worker visa
- International Agreement visa
- Charity Worker visa
To get a Certificate of sponsorship you need to apply in the UK Licensed Sponsorship company. The List of the UK Licensed sponsorship company is available online at: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-workers
Keep some amount in your bank account while applying for the Visa. Most UK Visas require at least £1270 in your bank account.
The processing time for UK Work Visas takes from 3 weeks to 6 weeks.
More information on working in the UK and the Types of UK Work Visas to work in the UK are available on this Page: https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas