To get a Fully funded scholarship in a Top Hungarian university. Apply for the University of Pecs Scholarship 2024. The University of Pécs is one of Hungary’s largest higher education institutions. It is offered under the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024. If you wish to study at Pecs University make “University of Pecs” a first priority in the online application system.
The University of Pecs scholarships are offered for full-time Bachelor’s, Masters and doctoral programs. The scholarship covers all the expenses. The Stipendium Scholarship is a Hungrain Government scholarship. 28 Higher educational institutes in Hungary provide Stipendium Scholarship, and the University of Pecs is one of them. More details and the application process for the University of Pecs Scholarship 2024 in Hungary are given below.
About University of Pecs Scholarship 2024
- Country: Hungary
- University Name: Pecs University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship by: Hungary Government
- Deadline: 15th January 2024
You can also join our WhatsApp Groups and subscribe to our blog.
The important thing to Note
- Scholarship Name: Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
- Scholarship to be taken at: Pecs University (Fully funded scholarships are offered under the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at Pecs University).
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship will provide:
- Full Tuition Fee Exemption
- Monthly stipend
- Accommodation contribution
- Medical insurance
- Travel Costs to Hungary and from Hungary to your country will be reimbursed.
- Full-Time Degree Programs
- Bachelor programs: 2-4 Years (BA, BSc)
- Master programmes: 1.5-2 Years (MA, or MSc Degree)
- One-tier master programs: 5-6 Years (MA, or MSc Degree)
How you can choose your study program?
The University of pecs offers Business and Management, Education, Engineering, Human and Social Sciences, Law, Medical and Health Sciences, Music and Arts, and Natural Sciences.
Choose your study program at the University of Pécs by selecting:
- Specific institution: The University of Pécs
- Study level: bachelor OR master OR doctoral
- Study modes: full degree studies OR partial/exchange studies
- Choose English as your language of study
You can choose a maximum of two study programs (as first and second priorities).
General Documents Requirements
- Online application form.
- Motivation letter
- Language proficiency certificate.
- Academic transcripts.
- School certificates.
- Identification document.
- Medical certificate.
- Portfolio and audio portfolio, in the case of arts and music degrees.
How to Apply for the University of Pecs Scholarship 2024 for International Students?
- You need to apply through the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation and choose your selected study program.
- Register into the online application system and provide the basic information.
- Login into the system with the access code provided.
- Choose your study program and university of pecs.
- Finish the remaining sections of the online application form, upload the necessary documents, and submit your application by 15 January 2024
- Please, note: You must also be nominated by the responsible authority of your home country; please, contact them regarding their nomination requirements. You may find their contact information here.
- Nominated applications will be evaluated by the University of Pécs by 30 May.
- Successful applicants will receive their Letter of Admission and Letter of Award (by July 15 latest).
- More information on the application process can be found on the official website of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme
More Scholarships in Europe: