Work in Lithuania. In recent years more and more foreign workers have been coming to Lithuania looking for work. Get to know about the Lithuania Work Visa Process 2023. The Government of Lithuania is giving an arrival allowance of EUR 3,444 for Relocating. Getting a Job in Lithuania is very easy just need to apply online and wait for the Job offer letter. Once your employer offered you a Job they will apply for the work permit for you.
The Work permit for employment in Lithuania is one of the most common work visas. To work in Lithuania an applicant must obtain a work permit. In Lithuania, there are many Work Visa sponsorship Jobs available. It is a very small European country with only 2.8 million population. If you are interested to work in Lithuania get to know about Lithuania Work Visa Process 2023 in this post.
Lithuania Work Visa Process 2023
- Job Country: Lithuania
- Visa Type: Work permit for employment in Lithuania
- Who can Apply: Non-EU Nationals
Why Lithuania Needs Foreign Workers?
- Lithuania is a country where the population is decreasing daily. Check the Chart of Lithuania’s Population on Google.
- It is a very small European country with a total population of 2.801 million people.
- Lithuania is a land of opportunities and it is one of the hubs of the IT Sector with a lot of IT Jobs with Visa sponsorship and high salaries.
- Alot of Jobs available and the safest country
- Lithuania got independence in 1990, and Joined European Union in 2004.
- All rich people left Lithuania and migrated to other countries.
- Relaxed life.
Benefits of Living and Working in Lithuania
- 98% Visa Success Rate
- The Govt will Pay an Arrival allowance of EUR 3,444.
- 98% Job Guarantee
- You will get Green Card Residency.
Also Read: Australian Work Visa Types 2023
Popular Types of Lithuania Work Visas
- Work visa for highly skilled workers (EU Blue Card)
- Work permit for employment in Lithuania
1# Work visa for highly skilled workers (EU Blue Card)
To obtain an EU Blue Card for Lithuania.
- You have a higher education.
- You have at least five years of professional experience
- You should have a Job offer from a Lithuanian employer.
- Your profession should be listed in the list of high-skilled qualification which is lacking in Lithuania.
2# Work permit for employment in Lithuania (Popular one)
This is the most common type of work permit in Lithuania. For this type of visa, your employer needs to apply for a work permit. If you receive a work permit, you must apply for a national D visa and enter the country.
Lithuania’s work visa acceptance rate
The acceptance rate for the Lithuania work visa is 98.7%.
Skill Shortage List
This is the skill shortage list published by the Government. They need a lot of people in these fields and have more chances of getting a Job quickly.
The list of the 2023 shortage of occupations is published here).
Steps to Apply for the Work Visa for Lithuania
- Apply for the Job and get an offer letter
- Obtain a work permit.
- Apply for a work visa at the nearest embassy.
- Fill out the application form for a national visa
- Collect all required documents
- Attend the appointment
- Processing times usually take around 2 weeks.
Lithuania Work Visa Application Website
Lithuania Work Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Lithuania’s most popular job sites:
Lithuania Employment Agencies
These employment agencies cooperate with large companies in Lithuania:
Also Read: Singapore Employment Pass Requirements 2023
Arrival Allowance in Lithuania
To attract highly qualified professionals to Lithuania and to compensate them for the cost of returning/moving from abroad the Lithuanian government grants an Arrival Allowance of EUR 3,444