NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths12/09/2020 2021-10-13 15:58
NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths
NCERT Solutions Class 6 Maths
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths is an essential asset for Class 6 students. These maths solutions include answers to all questions as per the latest CBSE board syllabus. These NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths PDF are designed by highly skilled teachers. These NCERT solutions are designed in simple and easily understandable language for better and effective learning.
Study tutee provides chapter-wise Class 6 NCERT solutions to help the students clear their doubts by giving them in-depth knowledge of the concepts of the chapters. These NCERT solutions are completely based on the latest syllabus.
With the help of NCERT Solutions, students can practice different types of questions given in the book which can be asked in the final exam. These solutions are scripted in such a way that students will be engaged in learning with high efficiency when they go through these solutions thoroughly. And especially when it comes to maths, these solutions help them to build a very strong foundation for their higher studies. NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths improves the reasoning and reasoning skills of the students. Study tutee provides CBSE Class 6 Maths NCERT Solutions PDF which can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 1 Knowing Our Numbers
This CBSE Maths Chapter 1 introduced the Number System and Types of Number System. Students will also be taught to read, write and compare large numbers. The numeral system is the system of nomenclature or representation of numbers. There are two types of number systems: –
- Indian Number system
- International Number system
- Nearest Rounding Figure
NCERT Solutions for all questions from NCERT Books are available here on Study tutee. Students can easily understand the chapter. Download NCERT Maths PDF for free to know our numbers.
2) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 2 Whole Numbers
The chapter begins with an introduction to the concept of whole numbers. Whole numbers are natural numbers starting from 0.
for example. (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ………………………..etc.)
The study materials provided on this page serves as a complete guide for Class 6 Maths PDF. Here are some more topics related to this chapter, which are given below Download pdf for free: –
- Natural number
- Representation of natural numbers on the number line.
3) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 3 Playing With Numbers
This chapter contains questions based on factors and multiples. The NCERT questions in this chapter are solved using different methods so that students can increase their proficiency in Mathematics. Here are some more topics that you will find in this chapter. Download NCERT Maths Playing with Numbers PDF for Free: –
- Even Numbers
- Odd Numbers
- Prime Numbers
- Division Properties
- Common Factor
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Least Common Multiple (LCM)
4) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Basic Geometrical Ideas
Do you know who is the father of geometry?
Euclid is the father of geometry. Geometry is easy in 6th class maths and it also helps in building basic concepts for the higher branch of geometry. This chapter of the NCERT Maths book contains the concept of basic geometrical ideas. Download NCERT Maths Basic Geometrical Ideas PDF for free. Some of the main topics of the chapters are given below: –
- Line segment
- The distance between two points
- Type of lines
- Concepts based on angles
- Regular polygons
5) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 5 Understanding Elementary Shape
The NCERT Book for Class 6 Solutions Maths Chapter 4 Concept of Shapes and their Properties explains. Different types of shapes play an important role in geometry. Download NCERT Maths Understanding Elementary Shape PDF for free. The names of the figures are given below: –
- Revolution of angle (clockwise and anticlockwise)
6) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 6 Integers
This NCERT Chapter 6 (Integers) explains the basic concepts like introduction and various operations of integers and representation of number line. An integer is positive if it is greater than zero, and negative if it is less than zero. Zero is defined as neither negative nor positive. Download NCERT Maths Integer PDF for free. Important topics of the chapter: –
- Negative Numbers
- Positive Numbers
- Number line
7) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 7 Fractions
A numerical quantity that is not a whole number is called a fraction. Here is the concept of fractions which is a very interesting part of class 6 Maths. Download NCERT Mathematics Excerpts PDF for free. The following topics are covered in this chapter: –
- Proper fractions
- Improper fractions
- Mixed fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- The simplest form of a fraction
- Like fractions
- Comparing fractions
- Comparing like fractions
- Comparing unlike fractions
- Addition and subtraction of fractions
8) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 8 Decimals
In algebra, a number whose integer part and fractional part are separated by a dot is called a decimal number. We use decimals every day to deal with money, weight, length, etc. Decimal numbers are used in situations where greater precision is needed than whole numbers. Download NCERT Maths Decimal PDF for Free: –
- Comparing and using Decimals
- The addition of numbers with Decimals
- The subtraction of numbers with Decimals
9) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 9 Data Handling
The collection of all observations is called data handling. Here, data handling is explained in three parts. Data Handling is an easy and very enjoyable chapter for any class 6 student. Download NCERT Maths Data Handling PDF for free. These NCERT solutions for class 6 provide a very interesting and fun way of solving questions.
- Chapter 9 Data Handling – Presentation of data
- Chapter 9 Data Handling – Pictographs
- Chapter 9 Data Handling – Bar Graphs
10) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration
If you have a class 6 Maths book download with you then you will know how difficult and difficult menstruation can be. The solutions we have provided here will help you to solve the questions most easily and also students will be able to find more than one way to solve different questions in different ways.
The act of measuring measurement is called mensuration. Here is the stepwise NCERT Class 6 solution of this chapter which will help the students to do more better in Maths. NCERT Maths Mensuration Download pdf for free Some main topics of the chapter is given below: –
- The perimeter of a rectangle
- The perimeter of a square
- The area of a rectangle
- The area of a square
The formulae of the topics are-
- The perimeter of a rectangle = 2(Length+Width)
- The perimeter of a square = 4*Side
- The area of a rectangle = Length*Width
- The area of a square = Side*Side
11) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 11 Algebra
Algebra is a branch of mathematics that deals with symbols. This CBSE Maths Chapter 11 Basic Operations on Literals and Numbers covers Powers of Literal Numbers, Variables, and Constants. Download NCERT Maths Algebra PDF for free.
The following operations using numbers are performed with the help of algebraic equations: –
12) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 12 Ratio and Proportion
The ratio is a way of comparing two quantities using division as miles per hour where we compare miles and hours. On the other hand, a ratio is an equation that says that two ratios are equal. NCERT Solutions for Chapter 12 has a variety of problems to practice. Download NCERT Maths Ratios and Ratios PDF for free.
A ratio is simply a statement that two ratios are equal. This can be written in two ways – by using two equal fractions a/b = c/d or a colon, a:b = c:d.
- Ratio Formula
a: b ⇒ a/b
- Proportion Formula
a/b = c/d or a : b :: c : d
13) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 13 Symmetry
A figure has symmetry if a central dividing line can be drawn on it to show that the two sides are equal. Download NCERT Maths Symmetry PDF for free. Given below are some of the important topics of the chapter: –
- Symmetric Figures- Ink-blot Devils
- Figures with Two Lines of Symmetry
- Figures with Multiple (more than two) Lines of Symmetry
- Reflection and Symmetry
14) NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 14 Practical Geometry
Applied geometry is the creation of geometric objects and is an important branch of geometry. CBSE Solutions Class 6 Chapter 14 Practical Geometry covers the concept of construction. As the list is given below. Download NCERT Maths Practical Geometry PDF for Free: –
- The circle
- Construction of a circle (when its radius is known)
- A line segment
- Construction of a line segment of a given length
- Constructing a copy of a given line segment
- Perpendicular to a line through a point on it
- Perpendicular to a line through a point not on it
- The perpendicular bisector of a line segment
- Constructing an angle of a given measure
- Constructing a copy of an angle of unknown measure
- Bisector of an angle
- Angles of special measures.
Benefits of Class 6 Maths NCERT Solutions
- Solving these NCERT solutions will help the students to clear all their doubts with the help of study material. Students who are preparing for their upcoming exams are advised to practice these NCERT solutions regularly to score better in their exams.
- Students always get confused while deciding on the right study material while studying in CBSE board schools, you can take the help of NCERT Solutions. For CBSE students, NCERT solutions are the best option as it covers the entire CBSE syllabus for class 6.
- NCERT Solutions help to clarify difficult concepts by simply explaining them. Students must refer to these NCERT solutions before their exams.
- These NCERT solutions focus on the basics to help the students with the concepts. NCERT solutions give valuable education and also help students to upgrade their skills.
- These NCERT solutions include comprehensive step-by-step descriptions of all the exercises given in the NCERT textbooks using proper explanations, solved examples, etc.
Why prefer Study tutee for Class 6 Maths NCERT Solutions?
Many times students get stuck on a particular question. These solutions which we are providing here at Study tutee develop interest towards studies in the students. These solutions are designed by a group of experts so that every student can understand the concept behind these solutions in a simple way without making them more complicated. Here we offer you the most reliable solution.
Maths is one of those subjects which students find difficult but here, at Study tutee, we provide you with the most accurate and easiest methods to solve various questions and also these solutions help them to develop their reasoning and logical skills. All study material here is completely based on the latest pattern and syllabus that is prescribed by the CBSE Board. All the basics of Class 6 Maths with exercises and solutions are thoroughly covered in the study material that is provided at Study tutee.
Download Class 6 Maths NCERT Solutions PDF from this page for free and make your practice easy and enjoyable.