NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Business Studies15/07/2020 2021-10-25 15:25
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Business Studies
NCERT Solutions Class 12 Business Studies
The NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies are designed in an exceptional way to develop the business acumen of the students. Here, at Study tutee, we have provided proper guidance to prepare for the exam. These NCERT solutions will help students to score high marks in board exams as well as competitive exams. Here are these NCERT Solutions for Business Studies to download for free in PDF format for online learning and offline learning for all the users of Study tutee.
Do you know? Who is the father of business studies?
Peter F. Drucker is known as the father of business studies and also known as the father of management theory. Business Studies helps you to make more informed decisions in the business of daily life. Business Studies will give you a better understanding of the world of work. It makes you think about how and why people start businesses.
These NCERT Solutions for Class 12 provide fundamental business ideas and concepts. These NCERT solutions have been structured by our instructors as per the latest CBSE board guidelines. The NCERT Solutions for Business Studies are precise, making the exam preparation easy for the learners. Class 12 NCERT Solutions gives you a basic idea of setting up a business. It helps the students to clear all their doubts. Download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies free PDF from this page.
Class 12 Business Studies NCERT Solutions List of Chapters Available in Free PDF
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 1 Nature and Significance of Management
Management is a prescribed activity directed at the resources of an organization to achieve organizational goals efficiently and effectively. NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 1 Nature and Significance of Management are provided here for the students to learn business-related things in depth. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 1 Nature and Significance of Management.
The list of topics of the chapter ‘Nature and Significance of Management’ is given below-
- Concepts of Management
- Characteristics of Management
- Objectives of Management
- Importance of Management
- Nature of Management
- Management as an Art
- Management as a Science
- Management as a Profession
- Levels of Management
- Functions of Management
- Coordination – the Essence of Management
- Characteristics of Coordination
- Importance of Coordination
- Management in the Twenty-First Century
Some important points from the chapter ‘Nature and Significance of Management’-
- Management is essential as it helps in achieving individual objectives and contributes to the development of society.
- Management is a combination of an organized body of knowledge and its efficient application.
- Management is considered a three-tier activity. Top management focuses on the determination of objectives and policies. Middle management tries to achieve these objectives through the effort of direct managers and supervisory or operational management.
- Coordination is the essence of management. It is the process of achieving unity of functions among the interdependent activities and departments of an organization.
2) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 2 Principles of Management
The principles of management have been developed by Henri Fayol. Management principles are broad and general guidelines for the decision-making and behavior of managers. These solutions will help the students in management in the higher stages of life. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 2 Principles of Management.
The list of topics in the chapter ‘Principles of Management’ is given below-
- The Concept of the Principle of Management
- Nature of Principles of Management
- Significance of Principles of Management
- Taylor’s Scientific Management
- Principles of Scientific Management
- Functional Foremanship
- Standardization and Simplification of Work
- Method Study
- Motion Study
- Time Study
- Fatigue Study
- Differential Piece Wage System
- Fayol’s Principles of Management
- Fayol Versus Taylor – A Comparison
Some important points from the chapter ‘Principles of Management’-
- Fredrick Winslow Taylor has propounded ‘Scientific Management’.
- Management principles are like general guidelines and cannot be strictly enforced.
- Universality refers to the truth that applies equally to all fields. The principles of management are also universal.
- Scientific management is a systematic approach to management and is used to ensure that all activities are completed systematically and scientifically.
3) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 3 Business Environment
The definition of business environment means all those internal and external factors that affect the functioning of the company including employees, customers, management, supply and demand, and business rules. The NCERT Solutions for Chapter 3 Business Environment is described here to help the students in business and the best preparation for the exam. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 3 Business Environment.
The list of topics in the chapter ‘Business Environment’ is given below-
- Meaning of Business Environment
- Importance of Business Environment
- Dimensions of Business Environment
- Economic Environment in India
- Impact of Government Policy Changes on Business and Industry
Some important points from the chapter ‘Business Environment’-
- Business environment refers to the sum of factors that affect the business and over which the business has no control.
- Liberalization frees the economy from the trap of bureaucracy to make it more competitive.
- Globalization refers to integrating the economy with the rest of the world.
- Privatization refers to an economic process through which certain public sector undertakings are brought under private ownership partially or wholly.
- Price control means that companies will sell goods at the prices set by the government.
- The return of currency in circulation to the status of legal currency is called demonetization.
4) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 4 Planning
According to Koontz and O’Donnell, “Planning is to decide in advance what to do, how to do it, when to do it and who to do it.” It involves anticipation of the future course of events and gives it the desired direction. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 4 Planning.
The list of subjects of the chapter ‘Planning’ is given below-
- Concept of Planning
- Importance of Planning
- Features of Planning
- Limitations of Planning
- Planning Process
- Types of Planes
Some important points of the chapter ‘Planning’-
- Planning means thinking in advance. It provides direction and reduces the risk of uncertainty.
- Planning premises refers to making certain assumptions about the future.
- The policy is a general guideline that brings uniformity in decision-making to achieve predetermined objectives.
- A single-use plan refers to a plan that is used to meet the needs of a particular or unique situation.
5) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 5 Organising
Organising means the process of defining and grouping the activities of an enterprise and establishing authority relationships among them. NCERT Solutions for Business Studies Chapter 5 is organized here for all the students for better learning for an exam as well as a future study. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 5 Organising.
The list of subjects from the chapter ‘Organising’ is given below-
- Meaning of Organising
- Steps in the Process of Organising
- Importance of Organising
- Organisation Structure
- Types of Organisation Structure
- Formal and Informal Organisation
- Informal Organisation
- Importance of Delegation
- Importance of Decentralisation
Some important points from the chapter ‘Organising’-
- An organization chart is a diagram that shows the relationship between the various positions established in the organisation.
- In the organization manual, the officers and responsibilities of various posts established in the organization have been told.
- According to Hurley, ‘Organization structures are the patterns of relationships among different people occupying different positions and positions in a firm.’
- Delegation refers to the process of delegating responsibility and authority and making accountability of the person to whom the task or responsibility is assigned.
6) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 6 Staffing
Recruiting people and filling positions is called staffing. Staffing refers to the recruitment of employees by evaluating their skills, knowledge and then assigning them specific job roles as per the management. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 6 Staffing.
The list of subjects of the chapter ‘Staffing’ is given below-
- Meaning of Staffing
- Importance of Staffing
- Evolution of Human Resource Management
- Staffing Process
- Aspects of Staffing
- Training and Development
- Training Methods
- On the Job Methods
- Off the Job Methods
Some important points from the chapter ‘Staffing’-
- Recruitment refers to the process of hiring potential candidates for a job or function. It is defined as the process of searching for potential employees and encouraging them to apply for jobs.
- Selection can be defined as the search for the most promising and most suitable candidate to fill the vacant job position in the organisation.
- The process designed to maintain and improve current job performance is called training.
- An interview means an examination based on face-to-face interaction between the interviewer and the applicant to ascertain the suitability of the candidate as per the requirement of the job.
7) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 7 Directing
Directing means a process or technique of instructing, guiding, motivating, advising, supervising, and leading people towards the attainment of organizational goals. Direction is a continuous managerial process that continues throughout the life of the organization. NCERT Solutions for Business Studies Chapter 7 Directing is provided here free for all users of Study tutee to learn offline in detail. Students can easily download a free pdf of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 7 Directing.
The list of subjects of the chapter ‘Directing’ is given below-
- Meaning of Directing
- Importance of Directing
- Principles of Directing
- Elements of Directing
- Formal and Informal Communication
Some important points of the chapter ‘Directing’-
- Supervision means directing, guiding, monitoring, and supervising the employees while they are working in the organization.
- A person who can influence others is called a leader.
- Profit-sharing refers to providing employees a share in the profit of the organization in addition to their regular remuneration.
- Fiscal stimulus refers to incentives that are in direct monetary form or are measurable in monetary terms.
8) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 8 Controlling
The function of management which helps to seek planned results from the subordinates, managers, and at all levels of an organization is called Controlling. The controlling function helps in measuring the progress towards the organizational goals & brings any deviations, & indicates corrective action. To get detailed information about Controlling in Study tutee NCERT Solutions Chapter 8 Controlling for Business Studies is explained here. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 8 Controlling.
The list of subjects of the chapter ‘Controlling’ is given below-
- Meaning of Controlling
- Techniques of Managerial Control
- Traditional Techniques
- Modern Techniques
- Responsibility Accounting
- Management Audit
- PERT and CPM
Some important points from the chapter ‘Controlling’-
- Deviation refers to the difference between the actual performance and the standard performance.
- A good control system ensures that the employees already know what they are expected to do and also the standard of performance. Thus it motivates and helps them to give better performance.
- By the process of control, a manager tries to minimize the wastage of resources.
9) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 9 Financial Management
Financial management is an important activity in any organization. It is the process of planning, organizing, controlling, and monitoring financial resources to achieve organizational goals and objectives. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 9 Financial Management.
The list of topics of the chapter ‘Financial Management’ is given below-
- Meaning of Business Finance
- Financial Decisions
- Investment Decisions
- Dividend Decision
- Financial Planning
- Capital Structure
- Fixed and Working Capital
Some important points of the chapter ‘Financial Management’ are given below-
- The objective of financial management is to maximize shareholder wealth.
- Maximizing wealth is the primary objective of financial management which means maximizing the market value of the investment in the shares of the company.
- The financial decision is related to the composition of various securities in the capital structure of the company.
- Financial planning refers to the proportion of long-term sources of funds.
10) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 10 Financial Markets
The financial market broadly refers to any market where securities are traded, including the stock market, bond market, for the former market, and derivatives market, among others. Financial markets are vital for the smooth functioning of capitalist economies. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 10 Financial Markets.
The list of topics of the chapter ‘Financial Markets’ is given below-
- Functions of Financial Markets
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Primary Market
- Secondary Market
- Stock Exchange
- Trading and Settlement Procedure
- National Stock Exchange of India
- Market Segment of NSE
- Securities and Exchange of India
Some important points from the chapter ‘Financial Markets’-
- Financial assets for financial instruments or securities for example- shares, debentures, treasury bills, commercial papers, etc.
- Money market refers to the market where transactions in short-term securities are carried out.
- Capital market refers to the market where transactions in long-term securities are carried out.
- Sensex is an index of Bombay Stock Exchange and Nifty is an index of National Stock Exchange.
11) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 11 Marketing
Marketing is the set of activities, institutions, and processes to create, communicate, deliver and exchange value propositions for customers, clients, partners, and society at large. These solutions will give you proper guidance regarding business and will upgrade your business skills. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 11 Marketing.
The list of topics in the chapter ‘Marketing’ is given below-
- Marketing Management
- Role of Marketing
- Industrial Products
- Importance of Packaging
- Types of Channel
Some important topics of the chapter ‘Marketing’-
- Customer means the people or organizations who want to fulfill their needs.
- A marketer means a person or organization that provides goods or services to satisfy the needs of customers.
- A product is anything that can be of value to a buyer can be called a product.
- Branding refers to the process through which a particular identity of the product is established.
12) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 12 Consumers protection
The new law aims to guarantee the safety of consumers and the stability of prices. Ensuring the delivery of goods and services as per the production and distribution pattern in line with the needs of the consumers. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 12 Consumer Protection.
The list of subjects of the chapter ‘Consumer Protection’ is given below-
- Importance of Consumers Protection
- Consumer Right
- Consumer Responsibility
- Role of Consumer Organization and NGOs
Some important points of the chapter ‘Consumer Protection’-
- The ‘right to choose’ of the consumer means that the consumer has every right to buy any goods or services available in the market.
- The consumer’s ‘right to be heard’ means that the consumer can file a complaint against all those things which are prejudicial to his interest.
- ‘Right to be informed’ means that the consumer has the right to be provided with all the information based on which he decides to purchase goods or services.
13) NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 13 Entrepreneurship Development
Entrepreneurship development is a means of enhancing the knowledge and skills of entrepreneurs through several classroom coaching and programs, and training. … This entrepreneurial development process helps new firms or enterprises to achieve their goals, improve business and the economy of the country. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Chapter 13 Entrepreneurship Development.
The list of topics of the chapter ‘Entrepreneurship Development’ is given below-
Some important points from the chapter ‘Entrepreneurship Development’-
- Assertively expressing one’s vision and convincing others of its value is called assertiveness.
- Getting the cooperation of others in an enterprise is called persuasion.
- Ensuring the progress of the enterprise according to the plan is called monitoring.
Benefits of Solving Class 12 Business Studies NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions provides step by step explanation of every question given in the textbooks. It is one of the most valuable aids to the students in their homework and exams as well.
- Solving these NCERT solutions will help the students to clear all their doubts.
- These NCERT solutions are designed as per the syllabus of the subject concerned and thus, provide proper guidance along with the entire learning process.
- NCERT solutions help in clearing difficult concepts as these NCERT solutions are prepared using proper explanations.
- To score maximum marks in the exam, students need to practice these NCERT solutions as it consists of different types of questions for practice purpose. This will help the students to solve the wrong questions easily.
- While studying in CBSE board schools, students always get confused while selecting the right study material. Hence, the best option is the NCERT solution as it covers the entire CBSE syllabus for class 12 business studies.
- NCERT solutions give valuable education and also help students to upgrade their skills.
Why prefer Study tutee for Class 12 Business Studies NCERT Solutions?
Sometimes students get stuck on a particular question. These solutions which we are providing here at Study tutee develop an interest in the students towards their studies. These solutions have been prepared by a group of experts so that every student can understand the concept in a simple way without any complexity. Here, we offer you the most reliable solutions.
Here, at Study tutee, we provide you the most accurate and easiest ways to solve various questions. Moreover, these solutions help the students to develop their reasoning and logical skills. All the study material here is completely based on the latest pattern and syllabus which is prescribed by the CBSE board. The study material provided in Study tutee completely covers all the basic principles of Class 12 Business Studies with exercises and solutions.
Download NCERT Solutions PDF for Class 12 Business Studies for free from this page and make your practice easy and enjoyable.