NCERT Solutions Class 11 Statistics
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Statistics has been carefully designed by our team of instructors to provide students with the right way to solve questions in exams. To collaborate, we are here to provide you with the most important and well-established NCERT Solutions for Class 11.
The NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Statistics are easy to understand and help you to identify all the basic concepts in a better way. In Study tutee, students are provided with chapter-wise and exercise-based solutions of all the subjects in the NCERT Statistics book. Here, we have provided you with the most accurate NCERT Solutions for Statistics, so if you have trouble understanding any topic related to Statistics, you can verify the answer to the question given in the solutions.
A statistic is a number that represents the property of the sample. For example, if we consider a math class to be a sample of the population of all math classes, then the average number of marks scored by students in that one math class at the end of the session is an example of a statistic. NCERT Solutions for Statistics are structured in a hassle-free manner to help students score high in board exams as well as competitive exams.
With the help of NCERT Solutions, students can practice different types of questions given in the book which can be asked in the examinations. These solutions are scripted in such a way that students will be engaged in learning with high efficiency when they go through these solutions thoroughly. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Statistics improve the reasoning and reasoning skills of the students. Study tutee provides you these solutions in softcopy which you can easily get free of cost by just clicking on the PDF download link.
Class 11 Statistics NCERT Solutions A List Of Chapters Provided In Free PDF
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions Class 11 Statistics Chapter 1 Introduction
In this chapter, students will learn an introduction to statistics. NCERT Solutions for Chapter 1 is provided herein Study tutee for students to learn better for the exam. Students can easily download the free PDF of this chapter. The following topics from this chapter are given below: –
- Why Economics
- Statistics in Economics
- What Is Statistics
- What Statistics Does
Some important notes from the chapter ‘Introduction’ are given below: –
- Economics- “The Study of Man in the Ordinary Business of Life” by Alfred Marshall.
- A consumer consumes goods and services for the satisfaction of his needs.
- Consumption is said to be the process of using the utility value of goods and services for the direct satisfaction of our needs.
- A producer is a person who produces/or sells goods and services to generate income.
- Production is known as the process of converting raw materials into useful goods.
- Investment is the expenditure incurred by producers on the purchase of assets that help generate income.
- Economic activity is an activity that deals with the use of scarce resources. Means are always scarce concerning our needs.
- The economic problem is a problem of choice arising from the fact that resources are scarce and have alternative uses.
2) NCERT Solutions Class 11 Statistics Chapter 2 Collection of Data
Data collection is the process of collecting and measuring data, information, or any variable of interest in a standardized and established manner. Download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Statistics Chapter 2 Collection of data in free pdf. These solutions are provided here to help the students in learning better and problem-solving. The list of topics of this chapter is given below: –
- What Are The Sources of Data?
- How Do We Collect the Data?
- Census and Sample Surveys
- Sampling and Non-Sampling errors
- Census of India and Nsso
Some important notes from the chapter ‘Collection of Data’ are given below: –
- The Census method is the method in which data is collected covering each item of the universe or population related to the problem under investigation.
- A Direct personal investigation is a method by which data is collected from the information personally by the investigator.
- Indirect oral inquiry is the method by which information is obtained, and not from persons about whom information is required. It is collected orally from other persons who are expected to have the necessary information.
3) NCERT Solutions Class 11 Statistics Chapter 3 Organisation of Data
Organization of data refers to the systematic arrangement of collected data (raw data) so that the data is easier to understand and more convenient for further statistical treatment. NCERT Solutions Class 11 Organization of Data Download Free PDF. These solutions are structured here for the students to score high in the exam. The list of subjects is given below: –
- Raw Data
- Classification of Data
- Variables: Continuous and discrete
- What Is A Frequency Distribution?
- Bivariate Frequency Distribution
Some important notes from the chapter ‘Organization of Data’ are given below: –
- Classification is the process of arranging things into groups or classes according to their similarities and similarities and gives expression to the unity of characteristics that may exist among a diversity of individuals.
- An exclusive series is a series that does not contain the items corresponding to its upper limit in each class interval.
- Inclusive Series An inclusive series that includes all items up to their upper limit.
4) NCERT Solutions Class 11 Statistics Chapter 4 Presentation of Data
Presentation of data refers to an exhibition or presentation of data in an attractive and useful manner so that it can be easily interpreted. There are three main forms of presentation of data: textual presentation. data table. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Statistics Chapter 4 The Presentation of Data is provided herein a simple and easy-to-understand pattern for the students to achieve greater proficiency. Students can easily download PDFs for free of cost. The list of topics of this chapter is given below: –
- Textual Presentation of Data
- Tabular Presentation of Data
- Tabulation of Data And Parts of a Table
- Diagrammatic Presentation of data
Some important notes from the chapter ‘Presentation of Data’ are given below: –
- In a text presentation, data is a part of the text of the study or a description of the subject matter of the study.
- “Tabulation involves the systematic and systematic presentation of numerical data in a form designed to illustrate the problem under consideration.”
- Following are the major components of the table –
- Table number
- Head note
- Body or field
5) NCERT Solutions Class 11 Statistics Chapter 5 Measures of Central Tendency
The most common measures of central tendency are the arithmetic mean, median, and mode. . Downloadable NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Statistics Chapter 5 Measures of Central Tendency Free PDF is provided here at Study tutee for the students to learn better for the exam. Students will learn the following topics from this chapter: –
- Arithmetic Mean
- Relative Position of Arithmetic mean, Median and Mode
Some important points from the chapter ‘Measures of Central Tendency’ are given below: –
- A central tendency refers to a central value or representative value of a statistical series.
- According to Clark, “the average is the figure that represents the whole group”.
- Arithmetic mean is the number obtained by adding up the values of all the items in a series and dividing the total by the number of items.
- The arithmetic mean is usually written as X. This can be expressed as the following formula: X = (x1 + x2 + x3 +………. xn )/N
- As per the direct method, we find the arithmetic mean by the following formula: X = Total Value of Goods / Number of Items
- mid-value = m = ( L1+L2 )/2
L1 = lower limit of the square
L2 = upper limit of the square
- “The median is the value of the variable that divides the group into two equal parts, one part containing all values greater than the median value and the other part containing all values smaller than the median value”.
- When N of the series is an even number, the median is estimated using the following formula: M = [(N/2)th item size + (N/2 +)th item size]/2
- The exact value of the frequency distribution chain mode can be calculated with the following formula: Z = L1 + (f1 – f0 )xi / (2f1 – f0 – f2)
6) NCERT Solutions Class 11 Statistics Chapter 6 Measures of Dispersion
The standard deviation (SD) is the most commonly used measure of dispersion. It is a measure of the spread of the data about the mean. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Statistics Chapter 6 Measures of Dispersion are given to help students learn and problem solve better. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Statistics Chapter 6 Measures of Dispersion. The list of topics of this chapter is given below: –
- Measures Based upon Spread of Values
- Measures Of Dispersion From Average
- Absolute and Relative Measures of Dispersion
- Lorenz Curve
Some important points of the chapter ‘Measurements of Deflection’ are given below: –
- There are different methods of measuring dispersion
- Quartile deviation
- Mean deviation
- Standard deviation
- The standard deviation is the square root of the arithmetic mean of the squares of the deviations from the mean values of the items.
- Coefficient of Series = H−L/H+L or L−S/L+S
- The difference between the third quartile (Q3) and the first quartile of a series is called the interquartile series.
IQR = Q3 – Q1
7) NCERT Solutions Class 11 Statistics Chapter 7 Correlation
When two sets of data are strongly linked together we say they have a high correlation. The word correlation is made up of co and relation, which means together. Download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Statistics Chapter 7 Correlation PDF for free. These solutions are structured here for the students to score high in the exam. The list of topics of this chapter is given below: –
- Types of Relationship
- Techniques for Measuring correlation
Some important points of the chapter ‘Correlation’ are given below: –
- It is a statistical method or a statistical technique that measures the quantitative relationship between various variables, such as between price and demand.
- Correlation is classified into positive and negative correlation. Correlation is said to be positive when the variables move together in the same direction. Like LC cream sales and temperature move in the same direction.
When the variables move in the opposite direction, the correlation is said to be negative. Like when you spend more time in the study then your chances of failure become less.
- According to Croxton and Cowden, “When the relation is quantitative, the appropriate statistical tool to find and measure the relationship and express it in a concise formula is known as correlation.”
- Methods of Estimating Correlation:
(a) Scatter diagram
(b) Karl person’s coefficient of correlation.
(c) Spearman’s rank correlation.
8) NCERT Solutions Class 11 Statistics Chapter 8 Index Numbers
An index number is a measure of change in a variable over time. Index numbers are one of the most commonly used statistical tools in economics. Here students will know in-depth about the index numbers which will help them in their exams as well as future studies. Students can easily download a free PDF of Statistics Chapter 8 Index Numbers. The list of subjects is given below: –
- What is an index number
- Construction of an index number
- Some Important Index Numbers
- Issues in the construction of an index number
- Index number in economics
Some important points of the chapter ‘Index’ are given below: –
- Laspeyre’s Law (L) P01 = ( P1q0 )100 / P0q0
- Paasche’s method (P) P01 = (∑P1q1)100 / P0 q1
- Fisher’s method P01 = (L + P)/2
- Types of Index Numbers:
(i) Wholesale price index (WPI)
(ii) Consumer price index (CPI) or Cost of living index
(iii) Index of industrial production (IIP)
(iv) Index of Agricultural production (IAP)
9) NCERT Solutions Class 11 Statistics Chapter 9 Use of Statistical Tools
There are two main statistical methods used in data analysis and descriptive statistics. In this chapter, learners will learn about the use of tools that are used in statistical tools. For more and better study you can download the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Statistics Chapter 9 Use of Statistical Tools PDF. The list of topics of this chapter is given below: –
- Suggested List of Projects
- Sample Project
Some of the important topics of the chapter ‘Use of Statistical Instruments’ are given below: –
- There are five statistical methods of developing a project-
- Collection of data
- Classification data
- Presentation of data
- Analysis of data
- Interpretation of data
- The steps applicable to prepare a project report on consumer awareness are-
- Designing a questionnaire
- Framing a sample
- Collection of data
- Classification of data
- Presentation of data
- Analysis of data
- Interpretation of data
- The items included in the demographic structure are.
- Name of the head of the family
- Telephone number
- Details of a family member
- Demography is said to be the study of the characteristics of a human population such as growth, size, distribution, density, and vital statistics.
- The demographic structure represents a fundamental approach to the understanding of human society.
Benefits of Solving Class 11 Statistics NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions provides a step-by-step explanation of every question given in the textbooks. It is one of the most valuable aids to the students in their homework and exams as well.
- Solving these NCERT solutions will help the students to clear all their doubts.
- These NCERT solutions are designed as per the syllabus of the subject concerned and thus, provide proper guidance along with the complete learning process.
- NCERT solutions help in clearing difficult concepts as these NCERT solutions are prepared using proper explanations.
- To score maximum marks in the exam, students need to practice these NCERT solutions as it consists of different types of questions for practice purpose. This will help the students to solve even the wrong questions easily.
- Students always get confused while selecting the right study material while studying in CBSE board schools. Hence, the best option is NCERT Solutions as it covers the entire CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Statistics.
- NCERT solutions give valuable education and also help students to upgrade their skills.
Why prefer Study tutee for Class 11 Statistics NCERT Solutions?
Sometimes students get stuck on a particular question. These solutions which we are providing here at Study tutee develop an interest in the students towards their studies. These solutions have been prepared by a group of experts so that every student can understand the concept in a simple way without any complexity. Here, we offer you the most reliable solutions.
Here, at Study tutee, we provide you with the most accurate and easiest ways to solve various questions. Moreover, these solutions help the students to develop their reasoning and logical skills. All the study material here is completely based on the latest pattern and syllabus which is prescribed by the CBSE board. All the basics of Class 11 Statistics with exercises and solutions are completely covered in the study material provided in the Study tutee.
Download NCERT Solutions PDF for Class 11 Statistics from this page for free and make your practice easy and enjoyable.