The NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English has been carefully crafted by our team of experts to provide the students with a precise way of answering questions in the exam. To collaborate with the learners, we are here to provide you the most important and well-established NCERT solutions. NCERT Solutions for English is easy to learn and helps you to memorize all the theoretical concepts easily.
Here, at Study tutee, students are provided with chapter-wise and exercise-based solutions for all subjects from the NCERT English book. Here, we have given you the most accurate NCERT solutions. With the help of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English prepared by subject experts, students will get to learn English efficiently. In each chapter, creative solutions are given in a less complicated manner. This is the best highlight of these solutions and it is offered to make learning fun.
These solutions are completely based on the concept of NCERT CBSE English Solutions and can be used as the best way to revise the entire syllabus before the exam. Students can practice different types of questions given in the book which can be asked in the exam. These solutions are scripted in such a way that students will be engaged in learning with high efficiency when they go through these solutions thoroughly.
Especially when it comes to English, these solutions help the students to develop a strong foundation for their higher studies. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English enhances the communication skills of the students. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions Class 11 English.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill (Prose)
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 1 The Portrait Of A Lady
‘The Portrait of a Lady’ is the story of the author. He talked about his relationship with his grandmother over the years. He writes down his daily activities and tells us how he evolved as a character over time. He explains its form which helps in forming an image in the mind of the readers. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 1 Download Portrait of a Woman in Free Pdf.
Difficult words from ‘The Portrait Of A Lady’-
1. Portrait – word picture
2. Mantelpiece – shelf above a fireplace
3. Turban – head gear
4. Frivolous rebukes – light-hearted scolding
5. Fables – legendary tales with moral lessons
6. Criss-cross – intersecting lines
7. Prophets – god’s messengers
8. Hobbled – walked lamely
9. Undignified – not respectable
10. Scriptures – holy books
2) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 2 We’re Not Afraid To Die… If We Can All Be Together
‘We Are Not Afraid to Die… If We Can All Be Together’, describing the bravery and skill displayed by Gordon Cook. The author set sail from Plymouth, England, 200 years ago by Captain James Cook in the month of July with his wife Mary, their son Jonathan and their daughter Suzanne to imitate the voyage around the world made 200 years ago. Wave Walker, their professionally designed ship. He traveled on that ship with 2 sailors. Larry Vigil was an American and Herb sailor. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 2 We Aren’t Afraid to Die… If We Can All Be Together Download Free Pdf.
Difficult words from ‘We’re Not Afraid To Die If We Can All Be Together’-
1. Atrocious – rough or violent
2. Lashed – fastened together
3. Impending – drawing near
4. Enormous – huge
5. Hurled – threw with force
6. Alarmingly – dangerously
7. Rode out – survived
8. Direst – most horrible
9. Chorused – spoke jointly
10. Rigging – rope
3) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 3 Discovering Tut : The Saga Continues
A.R. Williams wrote this chapter ‘Discovering Tut: The Saga Continues’. In addition, this chapter is about Tutankhamun, the last heir of the great Pharaoh dynasty. After ruling for 9 years, he died in his teens. His death remains one of the biggest mysteries even today. This chapter describes all the possible mysteries, where his grave lies, his whole life, and finally his death. The saga also tells you that Tutankhamun, also known as Tut, was a brave ruler of the great Pharaoh dynasty. He died a mysterious death and is now resting peacefully in his grave. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 3 Discovering Tut: The Saga Continues Free PDF Download.
Difficult words from ‘Discovering Tut : The Saga Continues’-
1. Speculated – guessed
2. Cemetery – graveyard
3. Dark bellied – bulging
4. Ransacked – looted
5. Tomb- an enclosure to bury the dead
6. Forensic reconstruction – the process of recreating the face of an individual
7. Pharaoh- a ruler in ancient Egypt
8. Glided – quiet, continuous motion
9. Probe – to investigate, find out
10. Cramped – very small to fit into
4) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 4 Landscape Of The Soul
In this chapter, the author has taken the first part from the ‘Scenario of the Spirit’. Getting Inside is an article published in 2005 in Hindustan Times, written by Brinda Suri. Art is the main theme of the chapter. This chapter revolves around the art of painting told with the help of various stories. We learn about Chinese painters and their works, as well as the story behind them. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 4 Soul Scenario Download Free Pdf.
Difficult words from ‘Landscape Of The Soul’-
1. Antwerp – a city of northern Belgium
2. Delicate realism – the quality of art that makes it seem real
3. Swat – hit or crush something
4. Apprentice – trainee or learner
5. Illusionistic likeness – an illusion created which resembles something
6. Daoism – a Chinese philosophy based on the writings of Lao-Tzu
7. Void – empty or vacant
8. Conduit – channel or tube
9. Oppressed – burdened or worried
10. Lofty – tall or high
5) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 5 The Ailing Planet : The Green Movement’s Role
This chapter will focus on the reasons which are responsible for the weak health of this planet. This chapter is initially an article. The author of this chapter is Nani Palkiwala. This article was published in ‘The Indian Express’ on 23 November 1994. In this article, the author tells about the Green Movement. Download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 5 Sick Planets: Role of Green Movement for free pdf download.
Difficult words from ‘The Ailing Planet : The Green Movement’s Role’-
1. Ethical obligation – when someone is required to do something based on a righteous standard of rules
2. Stewards – manage or to look after
3. Sustainable development – economic development without depletion of natural resources
4. Synthetics – artificial substance
5. Impaired – weakened or damaged
6. Barren wastelands – barely inhabitable piece of land
7. Deteriorate – become progressively worse or decline
8. Decimated – to reduce in number
9. Procure – obtain with care or effort
10. Anguish – pain or suffering
6) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 6 The Browning Version
This chapter is based on a play that throws light on the attitude of teenage students towards their teachers. Also, his comments are terrible because they are so close to reality. He mimics Mr. Crocker-Harris’s voice and calls the man practically inhuman. He is very afraid of his teacher. Moreover, his promotion depends on the quirk or goodwill of his teacher. Download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Prose Chapter 6 Browning Edition Free PDF.
Difficult words from ‘The Browning Version’-
1. Slackers – lazy students who are not motivated
2. Muck – useless or which is of no good or use
3. Agamemnon – he was the king of Mycenae in Greek mythology
4. Strung together – to combine two different things into something useful
5. Shrivelled up – having no feelings
6. Exaggerating – represent something as being worse than it really is
7. Frantically – desperately
8. Envy – jealousy
9. Indeed – truly
10. Imitating – copying
7) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 7 The Adventure
The story focuses on a certain historical event with historian Gangadharpant being the protagonist. Jayant Narlikar has written this story and shows us how Gangadharpant aka Professor Gaitonde travels through time. It begins with the professor thinking about the future of India if the Marathas had not given concessions to the East India Company to stay in Mumbai. It is a great text with the right mix of history and science. Download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 7.
Difficult words from ‘The Adventure’-
1. Townships – towns or villages
2. Roared – to move at a high speed while making a loud noise
3. Permits – authorize to do something
4. Ventured – to say something that might be considered as an apology
5. Suburban – residential area
6. Proclaimed – to announce something officially
7. Flourishing – to grow successfully
8. Avidly – with great interest
9. Supremacy – the condition of being superior to others
10. Expansionist – a follower of the policy of territorial or economic expansion
8) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 8 Silk Road
This chapter is about the author’s journey which starts from the slopes of Ravu to Mt. Kailash. This was to complete the blank. Thus, it gives us an account of the journey experienced by him. Moreover, religion was the main object of most travel. We see that the author wishes to complete the journey of Mt. Kailash. In this chapter, we will learn about his journey and his experience through the Silk Road. He explains how the people of hilly areas are sensitive. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Prose Chapter 8 Silk Road Download Free PDF.
Difficult words from ‘Silk Road’-
1. Kora – meditation performed by Buddhist believers
2. Ducking back – going inside and then coming out
3. Size me up – to look at someone attentively
4. Clambered – move or climb in an awkward way
5. Drokba – shepherd
6. Nibbling – take a small bite from
7. Arid – having little or no rain
8. Pastures – land covered with grass
9. Herd – a large group of animals
10. Galloping – progressing in an uncontrollable manner
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill (Poem)
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 1 A Photograph
This chapter compares the inner state of nature and the transient state of human beings. The poet expresses a childhood picture of her mothers in the poem. In the picture of that time, his mother had gone for a sea holiday with her two cousins. Also, the poetess distinguishes between nature, change at a snail’s pace, and rapidly changing human life. The poetess remembers how her mother used to laugh at the picture and feel disappointed at the loss of her childhood joys. In addition, the death of her mother brings great sadness and a sense of loss to the poetess. Furthermore, the painful ‘silence’ of the situation leaves him without words. Download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 1 A Photograph in PDF Free.
Difficult words from ‘A Photograph’-
1. Paddling – walking
2. Transient – short-term, temporary
3. Snapshot – photograph
4. Silences – a complete absence of sound
5. Still – motionless
6. Washed – touched
7. Terribly – greatly, at fast speed
8. Wry – sad, disappointed
9. Sea holiday – an outing for pleasure
10. Holding – having
2) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 3 Lubrnum Top
The poem ‘Lubernum Top’ is written by ‘Ted Hughes’. The poem revolves around a Laburnum tree and a goldfinch bird. The basic theme of the poem expresses the repayment relationship between the two of us. Also, it begins by describing how cool the Laburnum tree is in the yellow September light. He sees the yellow leaves of the tree and the seeds on the ground. It seems until a golden bird sits on its branch. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 3 Lubrnum Top Download Free PDF.
Difficult words from ‘Lubrnum Top’-
1. Twitching – sudden jerk movement
2. Chirrup – a bird making repeated high-pitched sounds
3. Startlement – feeling or showing sudden shock
4. Abrupt – rapid
5. Chitterings – to make a chattering sound
6. Tremor of wings – involuntary vibration of the wings
7. Trilling – to produce a chirruping sound
8. Trembles – to shake
9. Thrills – a sudden feeling of excitement
10. Barred – stripy
3) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 4 The Voice Of The Rain
In this poem, the poet describes the conversation he had with the falling drops of rain. He asks Varsha, “And who are you?” To which the rain responds by calling itself “the poem of the earth”. In addition, rain explains how it rises involuntarily (as vapor) from land and sea and floats to heaven where it transforms into clouds. After that, it falls back to the earth to refresh the dry land. This allows the seeds to become something necessary and beautiful. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 4 The Sound of Rain Free PDF Download.
Difficult words from ‘The Voice Of The Rain’-
1. Vaguely – not clearly
2. Descend – come down
3. Lave – wash or bathe
4. Atomies – small particles
5. Latent – hidden, buried
6. Eternal – never-ending
7. Impalpable – which cannot be described
8. Shower- light rain
9. Drought – dry situations
10. Dust layers – deposit of fine dust settled on every object of the earth
4) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 6 Childhood
The poem ‘Childhood’ is written by the poet ‘Marcus Natan’. The poet discusses the loss of his childhood. The poet talks about every moment where his innocence was lost. He talks about various instances when he could have lost his childhood. Furthermore, the poet comes to the realization that the world is not what it really seems. He wonders when his views changed. The poet believes that the people around him are hypocrites. It seems that the poet will never be able to trust the people around him again. This is because he is aware of their hypocrisy. Furthermore, the poet describes that his childhood is hidden in the face of an innocent infant. Download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 6 Childhood in free pdf download.
Difficult words from ‘Childhood’-
1. Middle class – neither poor nor very rich
2. Island – a piece of land surrounded by water
3. Erstwhile – former
4. Generosity – kindness
5. Isolated – aloof
6. Materially – economically
7. Idols – images
8. Pilgrim – one who goes to a religious place
9. Utterly – completely
10. Conviction – faith
5) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 8 Father To Son
The author of the poem ‘Father to Son’ is ‘Elizabeth Jennings’. This poem deals with the agony of a father who does not have a good relationship with his son. Moreover, his son is now an adult and thus, busy with life. Also, the father is strict about the generation gap between himself and his son. She is strained by a sense of alienation with her son. The father expresses his feelings by saying that he does not know much about his son. He tries his best to resolve the issue with his son but does not get any success. Hence, they are separating. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Hornbill Poem Chapter 8 Father to Son PDF Download.
Difficult words from ‘Father To Son’-
1. Sown – do something which will bring a result
2. Prodigal – spending money freely
3. Grief – sorrow, sadness
4. Despite – in spite of
5. Communication – connections
6. Build-up – increase
7. Acknowledge – concede
8. Sorrow – sadness
9. Forgive – accept someone’s sorry
10. Stranger – person whom one does not know
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 1 The Summer Of The Beautiful White Horse
The chapter (The Summer of the Beautiful White Horse) gives a brief description of the story using easy language. In this story, the author narrates an incident from childhood. He gets very emotional as soon as he talks about this incident. The incident is of his cousin Morad and a beautiful white horse. One fine summer morning, Mourad brings a white horse along for the ride. He narrates how horse riding was full of adventure. We learn in detail about Morad, the cousin of the author. We learn that Mourad’s behavior was very eccentric. In addition, he also tells us that it was his specialty to remain calm in difficult situations. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 1 Summer of the Beautiful White Horse Free PDF Download.
Difficult words from ‘The Summer Of The Beautiful White Horse’-
1. Comical – funny
2. Garoghlanian – an Armenian tribe
3. Vineyard – plantation of grapevines used in winemaking
4. Orchards – a piece of land of the plantation of fruits
5. Irrigation ditches – manmade channel used to deliver water to homes, industries and other uses
6. Trot – proceed with something
7. Descendant – a system that develops from an earlier simple version
8. Streak – race
9. Enormous – huge
10. San Joaquin Valley – one of the long interior valleys of California
2) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 2 The Address
The chapter (Address) is a story written by ‘Marga Minko’. It provides an account of the chaos that followed the war. We see what it does to humans and their behavior. You can feel the stress, grief, and mental torture that war survivors go through. It is about the story of the author, who is a Jew and returns to his ancestral home after the war. After suffering many losses, he also lost his mother. At the same time, it is also about how she handles the world alone after going through so much stress. Furthermore, we learn about the cruelty of the world towards the oppressed. Suffering more torture, he realizes a lesson the hard way. She realizes that nothing is kept in materialistic things and she drops everything. Thus, it shows us about human suffering and self-realization. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 2 Address Free PDF Download.
Difficult words from ‘The Address’-
1. Liberation – liberty or freeing
2. Endured – suffered
3. Vain – hopeless
4. Hanukkah – The feast of lights, a Hebrew festival in December
5. Cumbersome – unmanageable
6. Muggy – humid
7. Reprovingly – critically
8. Beckoned – signalled
9. Lugging – carry a heavy object with great effort
10. Pityingly – feeling sorrow
3) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 3 Ranga’s Marriage
The chapter (Ranga’s Wedding) is an interesting take on the story of ‘Masti Venkatesh Iyengar’s marriage. In this story, the narrator talks about a very interesting incident in his life. It is about Hosahali village. There was a boy in that village whose name was Ranga. The special thing about the boy is that he is the first person to go to Bangalore to learn English. Thus, upon his return, the narrator as well as the villagers want to see him. He thought that now Ranga would change, but he was not. The narrator decides to marry Ranga to a suitable girl. So, we learn how the marriage is arranged and what happens in that period. It is an interesting story about marriage and the life of villagers. Download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 3 Ranga’s marriage Free Pdf download.
Difficult words from ‘Ranga’s Marriage’-
1. Cartographer – a person who draws or produces maps
2. Behold – see or observe
3. Rambling – lengthy and confused or inconsequential
4. Troupe – a group of dancers
5. Betray – portray
6. Shrivelled – shrunken and wrinkled / especially as a result of loss of moisture
7. Tutored – taught
8. Karigadabu – a South Indian fried sweet filled with coconut and sugar
9. Considerate – thoughtful, concerned
10. Madhavacharya – an exponent of Vedantic philosophy from South India
4) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 4 Albert Einstein At School
The chapter (Albert Einstein et School) is a quote from ‘The Young Einstein’. The author of this book is Patrick Pringle. Through this quote, we learn about the difficulties that Albert Einstein faced while in school. We see that he didn’t like school that much. In this chapter, we also come to know that even the teachers do not like him. It was because he questioned things and raised valid points. Thus, we learn about a never-before-heard aspect of the genius physicist’s childhood. We see how even the greatest of minds had to face struggles over their intelligence. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 4 Albert Einstein School Download Free PDF.
Difficult words from ‘Albert Einstein At School’-
1. Wailing – crying with pain or anger
2. Howling – making a howling sound
3. Mincing words – to speak vaguely or indirectly
4. Rebellion – the action or process of resisting authority, control or convention
5. Miserable – unhappy
6. Lodgings – temporary accommodation or a room rented out to someone
7. Biographer – a person who writes an account of someone else
8. Expulsion – the action of forcing someone to leave an organisation
9. Glumly – sadly
10. Flushed – turned red with shame
5) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 5 Mother’s Day
The chapter (‘Mother’s Day)’ J. B Priestly’. It is a satirical and humorous depiction of the condition of women, specifically, a housewife in a family. Moreover, a housewife devotes all her time to the service of her family but her family takes her service lightly and never pays attention to her needs. The family never acknowledges his services or thanks him for everything he does. Everyone misbehaves with her and this issue is still prominent and relevant today. Therefore, to give the wives the appreciation they deserve, the family needs to give them the desired attention. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 5 Mother’s Day Free PDF Download.
Difficult words from ‘Mother’s Day’-
1. Tiddly – slightly drunk
2. Barmy – mad, crazy
3. Glumly – moody or unsociable attitude
4. Glowering – have an angry look on one’s face
5. Piecan – referring a foolish person
6. Sulkily – showing a disagreeable mood
7. Staggered – astonish, deeply shock
8. Pompous – self-important, overbearing
9. Bewildered – perplexed and confused
10. Solemn – formal and dignified
6) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 6 The Ghat Of The Only World
This chapter (The Ghat of the Only World) by Amitav Ghosh deals with the fulfillment of a promise made by a friend. It is a tribute to Kashmiri poet Agha Shahid Ali. Shahid made a promise to the writer that he would promise to write about him after his death. Also, this was before Shahid was diagnosed with a brain tumor and eventually succumbed to it. This story is about friendship and commitment. Moreover, the author fulfilled his promise to his friend who is no longer alive. This lesson focuses on Shahid, what was his choice and what was his way of living. He also talks about his interest in music, food, literature, and art. The author has also discussed his views on life. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 6 The Ghat Of The Only World Download Free PDF.
Difficult words from ‘The Ghat Of The Only World’-
1. At odds – in conflict or at variance
2. Jocularity – said or done as a joke
3. Quizzical – indicating mild or amused puzzlement
4. Innocuous – not harmful or offensive
5. Malignant – uncontrollable
6. To speak in a bardic register – a poetic style
7. Conceive – form a plan or idea in the mind
8. Trivial – of little value or importance
9. Impede – delay or prevent something by obstructing it, hinder
10. Poignance – the quality of evoking a keen sense of sadness
7) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 7 Birth
The chapter begins with (born) Andrew Manson, who recently dropped out of medical school, having an argument with his girlfriend. Also, while returning home, his mood was also very bad. At home, he saw Joe Morgan who was waiting for him incessantly. And his wife was to give birth to their first child after twenty years of marriage. That’s why a doctor was needed for the delivery. Upon arriving at Joe’s home, he finds his wife in labor. However, Mrs. Morgan was unconscious and at dawn, a lifeless child was born. The child was pale and looked as if he had seen suffocation. Therefore, Manson immediately recalls a similar case in medical school. So, he started working on the child because the happiness of the family depends on it. After half an hour of hard work, he manages to save the child. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 7 Birth Free PDF Download.
Difficult words from ‘Birth’-
1. Contemplation – deep reflective thought
2. Abruptly – suddenly and unexpectedly
3. Perceptive – having or showing sensitive insight
4. Listless – lacking energy or enthusiasm
5. Bach – used as a term of endearment, often after a personal name
6. Smiled faintly – smiling with less energy
7. Fret – be constantly or visibly anxious
8. Overwrought – in a state of anxiety
9. Snatch – manage to take
10. Queer – strange
8) NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 8 The Tale Of Melon City
The chapter (The Tale of Mellon City Summary) is a poem written by Vikram Seth in which he mocks the government system. Through the city of melons, the poet represents a nation whose policies are based on superstitions and old age beliefs. Although the king is peace-loving in the poem, we soon realize how hollow this claim is. Moreover, the king wants to establish peace by destroying any wrongdoers. We can easily achieve this with his order to hang innocent people. Seeing how criminals evade the law and also how people benefit from the country’s policy. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 8 The Tale of Mellon City Download Free PDF.
Difficult words from ‘The Tale Of Melon City’-
1. Placid – calm
2. Proclaimed – announce officially or publicly
3. Triumphally – celebrating or commemorating a victory
4. Span – celebrating or commemorating a victory
5. Thoroughfare – a main road in a town
6. Edify – instruct or improve (someone) morally
7. Spectators – onlookers
8. Frown – a facial expression indicating disapproval
9. Summon – orders someone to be present
10. Quivering – trembling or shaking with a slight rapid motion
Benefits of Solving Class 11 English NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions provides a step-by-step explanation of each and every question given in the textbooks. It is one of the most valuable aids for the students in their homework and exams as well.
- Solving these NCERT solutions will help the students to clear all their doubts.
- These NCERT solutions are designed as per the syllabus of the subject concerned and thus, provide proper guidance along with the complete learning process.
- NCERT solutions help in clearing difficult concepts as these NCERT solutions are prepared using proper explanations.
- To score maximum marks in the exam, students need to practice these NCERT solutions as it consists of different types of questions for practice purpose. This will help the students to solve even the wrong questions easily.
- Students always get confused while selecting the right study material while studying in CBSE board schools. Hence, the best option is NCERT Solutions as it covers the entire CBSE syllabus of Class 11 English.
- NCERT solutions give valuable education and also help students to upgrade their skills.
Why Prefer to study tutee for Class 11 English NCERT Solutions?
Many times students get stuck on a particular question. These solutions which we are providing here at study tutee develop an interest in the students towards their studies. These solutions have been prepared by a group of experts so that every student can understand the concept in a simple way without any complexity. Here, we offer you the most reliable solutions.
Here, at study tutee, we provide you with the most accurate and easiest ways to solve various questions. All the study material here is completely based on the latest pattern and syllabus which is prescribed by the CBSE board. All the basics of class 11 English with exercises and solutions are completely covered in the study material provided by the study tutee.
Download NCERT Solutions PDF for Class 11 English from this page for free and make your practice easy and enjoyable.