NCERT Solutions Class 11 Business Studies
The NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies have been carefully crafted by our team of experts to provide the students a precise way to answer questions in the exam. To collaborate with the learners, we are here to give you the most important and well-established NCERT solutions. These solutions for business studies are easy to learn and help you identify all the theoretical concepts. Here, at Study tutee, students are provided with chapter-wise and exercise-based solutions for all the topics of Class 11 NCERT Book of Business Studies.
Business Studies helps you to make more informed decisions in the business of daily life. Business Studies will give you a better understanding of the world of work. It makes you think about how and why people start businesses. Here, we have given you the most exclusive NCERT solutions prescribed by the CBSE Board so that you can rely on them. If you are having trouble understanding any topic related to Business Studies then you can check the answer to the question given at the end of the topic. Students can easily download a free PDF of Class 11 NCERT Solutions for Business Studies.
These solutions are written in such a way that when students read these solutions thoroughly then they will be engaged in the study with high capability. Especially when it comes to Business Studies, these solutions help the students to develop a strong infrastructure for their higher studies. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies enhances the reasoning skills of the students.
Class 11 Business Studies NCERT Solutions List of Chapters Given in Free PDF
Download PDF For Free | Click On The Links Given Below
1) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 1 Business, Trade and Commerce
The word business is derived from the word ‘busy’. So business means being busy. Trade is an essential part of commerce. It refers to the sale, transfer, or exchange of goods. Also, commerce provides the necessary link between producers and consumers. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 1.
The list of subjects of the chapter ‘Business, Trade and Commerce’ is given below-
- Indigenous Banking System
- Rise of Intermediaries
- Trading Communities Strengthened
- Position of India Subcontinent in World Economy
- Concept of Business
- Classification of Business Activities
- Objectives of Business
- Multiple Objectives of Business
- Business Risks
- Starting a Business – Basic Factors
Some important points from the chapter ‘Business, Trade and Commerce’-
- Economic activities are those activities that are carried out by people to earn income or livelihood or satisfy material needs. For example- workers working in a factory, taxi drivers driving a taxi, etc.
- Non-economic activities are those activities that are done to satisfy social, psychological, and emotional needs. The purpose of these activities is not to earn money or to satisfy material needs. For example- a person engaged in religious work, a mother taking care of her children, etc.
- Business is a human economic activity, which is concerned with the purchase or production, and sale of a supply of services to earn profit by satisfying the needs of consumers.
- Business refers to those economic activities which require some special skill or knowledge which is governed by some code of conduct and is done for service. For example, doctors, lawyers, etc.
- Employment is a profession where a person agrees to work for an individual or organization in exchange for wages or salary. For example- manager, clerk, factory worker, etc.
2) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 2 Forms of Business Organisation
A business organization is an entity formed to carry on a business enterprise. There are 4 main types of business organization – sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, and limited liability company or LLC. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 2.
The list of topics in the chapter ‘Forms of Business Organization’ is given below-
- Sole Proprietorship
- Joint Hindu Family Business
- Types of Partners
- Cooperative Society
- Joints Stocks Company
- Types of Companies
- Choice of Form of Business Organization
Some important points from the chapter ‘Forms of Business Organisation’-
- A sole proprietorship is a form of business organization that is owned, managed, and controlled by a single individual who is the recipient of all benefits and bearer of all risks.
- Sole proprietors have unlimited liability. This implies that if the assets of the business are not sufficient to meet all the debts, the owner is personally responsible for the payment of the debt.
- The risk of failure of the sole risk-bearer and profit-seeking business is borne by the sole proprietor alone.
- When the assets of the business are not sufficient to meet all the debts, the owner is personally liable for payment of the debt, this is called unlimited liability.
- When the personal assets of the owners are not used to pay the business debt and then the liability is limited only to their capital contribution to the business.
3) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 3 Private, Public and Global Enterprises
Private Sector Enterprises are those business enterprises that are owned, managed, and controlled by an individual or group of persons. Sectors or enterprises are those businesses that are owned and controlled by the government, known as the public sector. Global enterprises are companies that operate around the world. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 3.
Below is a list of topics from the chapter ‘Private, Public and Global Enterprises’-
- Private Sector and Public Sector
- Forms of Organisation Public Sector Enterprises
- Changing Role of Public Sector
- Global Enterprises
- Types of Joint Ventures
Some important points from the chapter ‘Private, Public and Global Enterprises’-
- Due to formal organization structure, red tape and bureaucracy require excessive paperwork and tedious processes before official action can be considered or completed.
- Departmental undertakings are public enterprises created, managed, and controlled by the ministers concerned.
- A statutory corporation refers to a corporate body constituted by a special Act of Parliament or Legislative Assembly, which defines its powers, duties, privileges, and pattern of management.
- Financial autonomy is the freedom of the government to make financial decisions without dependence on the budget and the absolute right to use the surplus in the desired manner.
- A government company is a company in which at least 51% of the paid-up share capital is held by the central or state governments.
4) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 4 Business Services
A service that is provided by business units to business customers is called business service. For example – delivery of financial services to customers of a bank and goods to customers of a retail store. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 4.
The list of subjects of the chapter ‘Business Services’ is given below-
- Business Services
- Communication Services
Some important points from the chapter ‘Business Services’-
- Services are identifiable and intangible economic activities that provide the satisfaction of human needs.
- Business services are those services used by a business enterprise to facilitate business activities. For example- banking, insurance, advertising, etc.
- Social services are those services that are usually provided voluntarily in pursuit of some goals.
- Personalized services are those services that are experienced differently by different customers according to their preferences.
5) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 5 Emerging modes of Business
The emerging model of business or e-business means “continuing business activities through the Internet”. Transactions that take place between business units are known as B2B transactions. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 5.
The topics of the chapter ‘Emerging modes of Business’ are listed below-
- Benefits of e-business
- Limitations of e-business
- Online Transaction
- Security and Safety of e-transaction : e-Business Risks
- Resources Required for Successful e-business Implementation
- Outsourcing: Concept
Some important points from the chapter ‘Emerging modes of Business’-
- Online transactions refer to the transactions that take place between buyers and sellers through the Internet.
- A Digital card is a form of electronic currency that exists only in cyber which is used to make payments
- Unauthorized entry into a website is called hacking.
- A virus means important information under siege.
- Converting the message into a code that is understandable only to the sender and receiver is known as encryption.
- Browsing means searching for information on the Internet.
- A URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is a World Wide Web address that designates a specific site, page, graphic, or document on the Internet.
6) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 6 Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics
Corporate social responsibility is an ongoing commitment by businesses to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce, their families, as well as the local community and society. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 6.
The topics of the chapter ‘Social Responsibility of Business and Professional Ethics’ are listed below-
- Concepts of Social Responsibility
- Need for Social Responsibility
- Kinds of Social Responsibility
- Social Responsibility Towards Different Interest Groups
- Business and Environment Protection
- Business Ethics
Some important points from the chapter ‘Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics’-
- The social responsibility of business is to pursue those policies, take those decisions or perform those actions which are desirable in the context of the values of the business and our society.
- Legal responsibility is a legal obligation, it is mandatory to comply with the provisions of the law.
- Favorable trends that increase business profits and performance are called opportunities.
- Moral responsibility includes the behavior of the firm which is expected by society but not codified in the law.
7) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 7 Formation of A Company
Modern-day business requires a huge amount of money. Therefore, building a company is important. Company formation is a complex activity that involves completing legal formalities and procedures. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 7.
The list of subjects from the chapter ‘Formation of a company’ is given below-
- Formation of a Company
- Promotion of a Company
- Function of a Promoter
- Capital Subscription
Some important points from the chapter ‘Formation of A Company’-
- Preliminary contracts are those contracts that are signed by the promoters with third parties before the incorporation of the company.
- Provisional contracts are those contracts that are signed after incorporation but before the commencement of business.
- Certain professionals like commercial bankers and auditors are appointed by promoters who are known as hiring professionals.
- Preparing Required Documents The promoter takes steps to prepare certain legal documents.
8) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 8 Sources of Business Finance
The sources of finance of the business include income, equity, term loans, loans, debentures, debentures, euro issues, working capital loans, and venture financing, etc. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for the Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 8.
The topics of the chapter ‘Sources of Business Finance’ are listed below-
- Meaning, Nature and Significance of Business Finance
- Classification of Source of Funds
- Sources of Finance
- International Financing
- Factors Affecting the Choice of the Source of Funds
Some important points from the chapter ‘Source of Business Finance’-
- Fixed capital is the capital required for long-term investments in a business’s fixed assets.
- Working capital is the capital that is required to hold current assets and meet its day-to-day expenses.
- Those funds which are provided by the owners of the enterprise and are invested in the business for a long time, as long as the business continues, are called owner funds.
- Funds raised by way of loans and borrowings at a fixed rate of interest for a specified period are called borrowed funds.
- Financial risk is the firm’s inability to pay interest and repay the amount borrowed.
9) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 9 Small Business and Entrepreneurs
Small businesses typically deal with known and established products and services, while entrepreneurial ventures focus on new, innovative offerings. Because of this, small business owners deal with known risks and entrepreneurs face unknown risks. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 9.
The list of topics of the chapter ‘Small Business and Entrepreneur’ is given below-
- Types of Small Business
- Role of Small Business in India
- Role of Small Business in Rural India
- Problems of Small Business
- Government Assistance to Small Business Units
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Startup India Scheme
- Intellectual Property Rights
Some important points from the chapter ‘Small Business and Entrepreneurs’-
- Micro industrial enterprise is the enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh
- A small industrial enterprise is an enterprise in which the investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs.25 lakh. 52 crores.
- A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery exceeds Rs. 5 crores but does not exceed Rs. 100 million.
- Cottage industries are traditional industries organized by individuals with private resources, who produce simple goods using indigenous technology and simple tools and usually employ family labor.
10) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 10 Internal Trade
Internal trade is also called domestic trade. It is the buying and selling of goods and services within the international borders of a nation. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 10.
The list of subjects of the chapter ‘Internal Trade’ is given below-
- Internal Trade
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Types of Retailing Trade
- Role of Commerce and Industry Associations is in Promotion of Internal Trade
Some important points from the chapter ‘Internal Trade’-
- Wholesale trade means the buying and selling of goods and services in large quantities for resale or intermediate use.
- Wholesalers are middlemen who buy goods in large quantities from manufacturers and resell them to retailers.
- Retailers are channels of distribution that buy goods from wholesalers and sell different types of goods in small quantities directly to the final consumers.
11) NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 11 International Business
International trade is the trade of goods, services, technology, capital, and knowledge across national borders and on a global or international scale. Students can easily download a free PDF of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 11.
A list of topics from the chapter ‘International Business’ is given below-
- Meaning of International Business
- Modes of Entry into International Business
- Contract Manufacturing
- Export- Import Producers and Documentation
- Foreign Trade Promotion: Incentives and Organisational Support
- International Trade Institution and Trade Agreements
Some important points from the chapter ‘International Business’-
- International trade is the exchange of goods or services across international borders.
- Foreign exchange is the currency of foreign countries.
- Export trade is the trade that involves the sale of goods and equipment across the country’s borders.
- Import trade is the purchase of goods and services from abroad.
Benefits of Solving Class 11 Business Studies NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions provides step by step explanation of every question given in the textbooks. It is one of the most valuable aids to the students in their homework and exams as well.
- Solving these NCERT solutions will help the students to clear all their doubts.
- These NCERT solutions are designed as per the syllabus of the subject concerned and thus, provide proper guidance along with the entire learning process.
- NCERT solutions help in clearing difficult concepts as these NCERT solutions are prepared using proper explanations.
- To score maximum marks in the exam, students need to practice these NCERT solutions as it consists of different types of questions for practice purpose. This will help the students to solve the wrong questions easily.
- While studying in CBSE board schools, students always get confused while selecting the right study material. Hence, the best option is the NCERT solution as it covers the entire CBSE syllabus for class 11 business studies.
- NCERT solutions give valuable education and also help students to upgrade their skills.
Why prefer Study tutee for Class 11 Business Studies NCERT Solutions?
Sometimes students get stuck on a particular question. These solutions which we are providing here at Study tutee develop an interest in the students towards their studies. These solutions have been prepared by a group of experts so that every student can understand the concept in a simple way without any complexity. Here, we offer you the most reliable solutions.
Here, at Study tutee, we provide you the most accurate and easiest ways to solve various questions. Moreover, these solutions help the students to develop their reasoning and logical skills. All the study material here is completely based on the latest pattern and syllabus which is prescribed by the CBSE board. All the basics of class 11 business studies with exercises and solutions are completely covered in the study material provided in the Study tutee.
Download the [Class 11] Business Studies NCERT Solutions PDF from this page for free and make your practice easy and enjoyable.